Zaccaria Pinball - Future World (1978) Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes confirmed, same situation here and i also noticed something else strange here :

When the game starts all five dropdown targets are up, as soon as i shoot down the most right target, it stays down during the whole five ball game, while the others get reset with every new ball.

Now it gets more strainge, cause when i start a new game after the fifth ball ended, i notice that the most right dropdown target is still down...

So., nothing is memorized , except for that one which is memorized till u close the app.

night

May 18, 2012
Strange little bug, after a couple of rounds of playing this table, the most right dropdown target is down and stays down. When you star the game it is already down, restart does not change it. You have to switch between tables to get it back to normal.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes same situation here, i noticed this too when checking youre post about dropdown targets which arent memorized, which i posted here to confirm youre bug.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, i noticed another bug with the dropdown targets and will list all bugs we found underneath as a reminder :

- (New bug i found) when you shot down all dropdown targets during a game, they remain in that position until the ball gets drained.

- When proceeding with a new ball the dropdown targets are all reset in upright position, Except for the most right target, it stays down.

- Shot down targets are not memorized when proceeding with a new ball.

night

May 18, 2012
- (New bug i found) when you shot down all dropdown targets during a game, they remain in that position until the ball gets drained.

Yes, confirmed. It did not happen the first time I shot the dropdown targets, but at ball 3 I shot down all the targets and then they stayed down, and only 4 dropdown targets where registered, not 5. After my ball drains only 4 dropdown targets are reset, no. 5 stays down.

Let's hope the update will fix it! :)

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
When you shoot the drop targets 3 times and then shoot middle target for special "bonus ball" is lit in the right hole. Then placing ball in the right hole does not award bonus ball. (This may be a glitch if also 20,000 points is lit, as when bonus ball is lit neither seems to score.) Can anyone confirm?

74-89

May 2, 2014
I feel pretty dumb not to have noticed this. No, there is no bonus ball! Zankor also has extra ball as Orange Special, who knows how many other tables also have that feature.

[edit: It turns out they all do. File alongside Multiple Player games and Multilingual Speech as things I can live without, if I have to.]

Not so sure about the 20,000 bonus, but there is also no replay award or number matching function [edit: Who cares!].

With so many awesome tables in one app, it's easy to miss something. This really is an embarrassment of riches, the software creations are fabulous and there is nothing else like the customer service ASK is providing. I sort of hate finding more stuff for them to work on.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
In the rule sheet it says that there is a special ("knocker"?) sound to be heard when I get 40,000 points. In fact I don't hear anything. Not very important but maybe more important for a pinball game than "frost" on the glass.

EDIT: 40,000 is actually a pretty low score on that table.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I finally was able to shoot the activated "bonus ball" in the right eject hole and didn't get anything. It didn't get switched off, either. The upper light of the 3 seems to be always out.

EDIT: The right orbit lane with the green lamp only switches the 20,000 on. After that it never does anything. The green lamp is always lit. I think it should switch to the "advance bonus" even considering that this is worth less than 20,000.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I finally was able to shoot the activated "bonus ball" in the right eject hole and didn't get anything. It didn't get switched off, either. The upper light of the 3 seems to be always out.

EDIT: The right orbit lane with the green lamp only switches the 20,000 on. After that it never does anything. The green lamp is always lit. I think it should switch to the "advance bonus" even considering that this is worth less than 20,000.
It will be fixed in the next update, thanks!

74-89

May 2, 2014
Sounds at the beginning of the game are no longer heard (there is no "game time bonus" screen). You hear the very first part of one beep and then it cuts off. (Android v1.1)

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Sounds at the beginning of the game are no longer heard (there is no "game time bonus" screen). You hear the very first part of one beep and then it cuts off. (Android v1.1)
Thanks, will be fixed in the next update.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Zsolt - the animation of the ball going into both saucers seems to be missing a few frames. It's like it jumps in. Also the ball seems to fall in too deep.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Zsolt - the animation of the ball going into both saucers seems to be missing a few frames. It's like it jumps in. Also the ball seems to fall in too deep.

Hmm. I just played about 10 games in a row (v3.3 on iPad) and couldn't replicate this. Different devices maybe? I don't know. As far as the ball falling in too deep, could be? I'm using the small size ball and it seems about the same as on other tables with kickout holes.

This is an awesome table. I think the Zaccaria master phase started here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.