Zaccaria Pinball - Future World (1978) Bugs & Feedback

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Hmm. I just played about 10 games in a row (v3.3 on iPad) and couldn't replicate this. Different devices maybe? I don't know. As far as the ball falling in too deep, could be? I'm using the small size ball and it seems about the same as on other tables with kickout holes.

This is an awesome table. I think the Zaccaria master phase started here.

weird. i'm updated on an iPad air.

as for the table. Yes! Future World is a phenomenal table. Simple and elegant.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
On this table after the three rows of dropdown target lights are lit, the targets remain in the shotdown position and do not get reset, they stay downwards even when you start the next ball.

04806f8bfe74311df167166bb5d6dbdd.jpg

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Zsolt please please check the balance of the lightning config on all tables, also on this table,

To have a nice amount of lightning on the sides and the dropdown targets cabinet, the result is that the lightning on the pops is totally overblown and theres no lightning on the lower side of the table.

a3a2c053c4f6f75a413bc77fc097436b.jpg

Dont know how you guys see this, but it would make me very happy to see the slingshots being lit permanent again.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Also on this table there is quite some slack on the Slingshot rubbers who have a negative impact on the ball when it hits it, because it seems to loose its energy when it bounces off the sling.

On for instance Shooting the Rapids and Pool Champion there is a fair amount of slack on the rubbers which results in a nice & more direct bounce when the ball interacts between the slingshots.

Example on EWF below.

c25ff49f6f98b50f5211ea29d3eea65b.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
^
Yes, confirmed, Shooting the Rapids is having the same issues, no continuos lights on the slings.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Zsolt can you look into this issue., after the three rows of dropdown target lights are lit, the targets remain in the shotdown position and do not get reset, they stay downwards even when you start the next ball.

04806f8bfe74311df167166bb5d6dbdd.jpg

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Zsolt can you look into this issue., after the three rows of dropdown target lights are lit, the targets remain in the shotdown position and do not get reset, they stay downwards even when you start the next ball.

That's odd. I was able to clear 2 series of these targets, get the specials, and land in the cup twice on one ball. I griped about it above because I didn't get any extra balls. It appears that we are both on iOS. ??

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014

That's odd. I was able to clear 2 series of these targets, get the specials, and land in the cup twice on one ball. I griped about it above because I didn't get any extra balls. It appears that we are both on iOS. ??

Yes im also on ios, yeah strange because this happened twice sinds the last update, i will try to manage shooting all three rows down again and see what happens.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes, because those lamps are memorized. This way you don't lose progress of special collection between balls. Or should they be reset?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes youre right, if lets say two rows of target lamps are shot down and you lose youre ball, those two rows should be remembered so that you can continue to finish of the serie with the next balls.

The issue i had was after finishing shooting down the serie of three rows of target lamps there was no reset afterwards, so the three rows remained lit and the targets stayed down even after proceeding with a next ball, so there was no way to start a new serie.

Gizard didnt seem to have this issue cause he managed to finish 2 series during a game, so i will check and try to finish off a serie to see if it will be reset afterwards,

Maybe good to check this anyways ?

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The issue i had was after finishing shooting down the serie of three rows of target lamps there was no reset afterwards, so the three rows remained lit and the targets stayed down even after proceeding with a next ball, so there was no way to start a new serie.
It should have been reset if you hit the red spot target and get special. I have checked it anyway and the only problem was that 2 flashing big lamps are not memorized, so they reset to default state after drain. If those lamps would remain flashing it would be obvious that you have to hit spot target for special. What do you think?

Members online

Members online