Zaccaria Pinball - Future World (1978) Bugs & Feedback

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Makes sense to me, too. I think I've always managed to get the special when clearing the three banks, so I didn't notice that the special failed to flash after draining.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Android v3.4

There are shadows across the flippers, possibly related to the wires running just below them on the playfield:

o5EPYj.jpg

Update: fixed in 3.4.1

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
this table really looks amazing.

Only issue is with the artwork under the pop bumbers. I see lots of anti aliasing issues when table scrolls.

ef7b218f83.jpg

Spud

Jul 14, 2013
Ok, so if you want to get the extra ball you have to light it and get it before you go over the right rollover again. I have got many extra balls this way. One you get the extra ball the advance light lights. I haven't checked if that one actually works though. Hitting the rollover after all this takes it back to 20.000. As you know if you hit the rollover before scoring the extra ball it and 20.000 both are lit and it bugs out. Don't know if this is how it is meant to be or not but it's what is happening now. And yes the orange target stays lit until you hit it through all balls. Needs a good hit to activate too. Great table though!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Android v3.4.1

Excruciatingly minor aesthetic bug:

The load screen screenshot is still showing the shadow across the right flipper from version 3.4:

eWRcJK.jpg

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
With reflections set to 'All objects', I'm seeing quite severe shimmering below the drop targets and at the very top of the playfield.

edit - again, the issue is caused by camera movement (it's easy enough to spot in 'Free camera' mode).

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt i found a pic of this table and it looks like the white bumper rubber is going around the middle cabinet which holds the dropdown targets.
f1b8cd303ac2be427209dd94e930509d.jpg

I notice when the ball hits the bumper on the right side of this cabinet theres hardly any bounce on it.

I wouldnt be surprised though if on a real zacc this side bumper functions as a slingshot which would really add to a more dynamic gameplay in contact with the pops, whats youre opinion about this ?

I"ll be very happy when the slingshots on all tables will function in a more natural way again, really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt i found a pic of this table and it looks like the white bumper rubber is going around the middle cabinet which holds the dropdown targets.
f1b8cd303ac2be427209dd94e930509d.jpg

I notice when the ball hits the bumper on the right side of this cabinet theres hardly any bounce on it.

I wouldnt be surprised though if on a real zacc this side bumper functions as a slingshot which would really add to a more dynamic gameplay in contact with the pops, whats youre opinion about this ?

I"ll be very happy when the slingshots on all tables will function in a more natural way again, really looking forward to it.
Checked the technical manual and there isn't a slingshot there.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
The extra ball is still not being awarded.

ETA: Actually, as Spud mentioned above, the extra ball can be earned as long as you don't pass the rollover which lights the 20,000 point bonus. Although the red bonus will stay lit along with the yellow 20,000 bonus light, it will not award an extra ball. I don't think this is correct.

Last edited:

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
When i shoot the ball into the kickout hole at the top center of the playfield, the ball turns from a shiny beautiful ball, into a dull, matte finished ball. It doesn't look like the same ball. Kinda kills the vibe / realism.

Thanks!

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
V3.9 - The problem still exists where the Bonus Ball will not be available if the ball first rolls up the right orbit before landing in the Bonus Ball cup. The light remains red, but no extra ball will be awarded.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
V3.9 - The problem still exists where the Bonus Ball will not be available if the ball first rolls up the right orbit before landing in the Bonus Ball cup. The light remains red, but no extra ball will be awarded.

Yes if that green loght is on no extra ball, hope this one gets the fix

Members online

Members online