Zaccaria Pinball - (MEGA) update v3.4.2 [iOS/Android]

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
You and I have the same iPad and mine runs smooth. There must be something else causing these issues. My settings: glass reflection on (and glass type on 'clean') and Lightmap refresh rate is on 'normal', metal and reflexion are on as well.

That's curious. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't updated my OS since 7.0.6 in order to avoid performance issues. I've closed all open apps and rebooted, and still struggle at times with certain tables. It's not a big deal as long as I can shut off the offending bell and/or whistle.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thank you Zsolt for once again surpassing expectations. I am very excited to try the new physics. Moonflight looks fantastic in the screen shots.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Update for change list:

FREE CAM offers you to walk around the table.

i71yr8.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Also the menu settings will be changed a little bit for better handling on smaller phones.

20k6s6x.jpg

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
This is amazing, so excited for all these new goodies, Zsolt, any ideas when this will be submitted for IOS and Android? Sorry, the anticipation is killing me :)

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I purchased gold membership on iOS long time ago, but no longer use iPhone. I'm on android. Does this mean i have to re-purchase gold IAP again [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION]?

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I honestly can't believe just how much is being packed into this app for what I paid. Zsolt and the rest at ASK are absolutely schooling FS on how to put together a pinball game. I honestly don't know how they manage to make a mobile game better looking and more feature-filled than it's (relatively) bigger budget PC cousin.

Almost feel guilty getting this much awesome for the pittance I paid (when thinking about it) for the gold membership. Sign me up for a copy on every platform I own!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I purchased gold membership on iOS long time ago, but no longer use iPhone. I'm on android. Does this mean i have to re-purchase gold IAP again [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION]?
The app is worth $100 you only have to pay $20 what a deal. Of course you have to pay again it's on a new platform. If they make ps4 and you get one do you think they will give it out free. There in business to make money and they aren't out to gouge you like TPA!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014

Is it really necessary to ask Zsolt an answer for this question? with a bit of brightness this could easely be answered by the one who is asking the question.

74-89

May 2, 2014
I wish they'd put the Master Edition on Google play so I could buy two versions again. With so many settings I end up with at least two preferences on everything and it's nice to be able to just run two favorites. All this goodness is truly too big for one app.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
@ Zsolt:
How long until this is available on Mac/PC?
Are you already working on it?
I don't want to buy a new iPad just for Zaccaria, but maybe I have to - if you add more awesomenesses at this pace.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
@ Zsolt:
How long until this is available on Mac/PC?
Are you already working on it?
I don't want to buy a new iPad just for Zaccaria, but maybe I have to - if you add more awesomenesses at this pace.

I'm curious about a PC version as well. I'd also like to know if the Android version will be coming to the Amazon Appstore?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.