Zaccaria Pinball - (MEGA) update v3.4.2 [iOS/Android]

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Great update Zsolt. Just played with it a bit and the new render quality setting allowed me to try some of the other features on my old Nexus 7 2012 at full fps by just reducing about 10% or so. Appreciate your teams work on this and good to see it hit 5000 downloads!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Zsolt. The update was put in for iOS as the beginning of last week correct? If so hopefully we will see it by Friday. Can't wait!! Woo Hoo

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Zsolt - plays great, but 'House of Diamonds' still has a bug.
Cradle on left flipper, when ball is static release the flipper, it causes the ball to jump 4" up the playfield instead of just rolling down the flipper.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Ooh, looking forward to trying the new optimizations. Thanks for the framerate counter! : D

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
Zsolt. The update was put in for iOS as the beginning of last week correct? If so hopefully we will see it by Friday. Can't wait!! Woo Hoo

I have a horrible feeling that the IOS update has not even been submitted as yet going on what Zsolt has previously mentioned :( as other people have commented they are probably waiting until the Android version is fully up to scratch before finalising the IOS one. The anticipation is killing me.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt - plays great, but 'House of Diamonds' still has a bug.
Cradle on left flipper, when ball is static release the flipper, it causes the ball to jump 4" up the playfield instead of just rolling down the flipper.
Thanks! It will be fixed by the next update.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I have a horrible feeling that the IOS update has not even been submitted as yet going on what Zsolt has previously mentioned :( as other people have commented they are probably waiting until the Android version is fully up to scratch before finalising the IOS one. The anticipation is killing me.
Your horrible feeling is correct. We are working iOS update now, because implementing of all of new features/changes take a little time. I don't want to make any predictions but I hope we will be able to send it for review by this Friday.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013

Feeling your pain man, but good things are worth waiting for. And this is, without a shadow of a doubt the best Pinball app available.

night

May 18, 2012
+1
Patience iOS comrades, these things needs time. A lot of issues will be solved. It will be worth the wait!
Remember how long we had to wait before TPA had table reflexions, dark mode and advanced lighting fx? Oh wait, we are still waiting for that one... :rolleyes:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I too think TPA's been lacking fixes and improvements for a long time, but if you remember FarSight used to listen a lot of our complaints and was hard on improvements, at least first half year or so ;) Well, I think they underestimated many things. I hope ASK won't take the mistakes they had. I still hope Age of Pinball will get a complete overhaul with respect to Zaccaria - no, not now, after Zaccaria is done, of course :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yess +2, fully agreed with previous posts and no horrible feelings at All here, because imo according to all progress being made lately this is the most rewarding process since i joined the ASK forums

Last edited:

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
Let me re-phrase myself, when I mentioned 'horrible' feeling I meant from a 'child like' waiting for Christmas Day type wish I could time travel to IOS release day feeling as new that IOS release would not be ready, not because I think ASK are not pulling out all the stops, on the contrary I think they are frantically beavering away to deliver us the most awesome pinball game of all time!

Don't want people to think I was having a dig at ASK. They are doing an amazing job and I appreciate these things take time :)

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Zsolt,
You and your team continue to impress! love the update. With the new FPS counter and performance optimizations, I was able to figure out what was giving my Nexus 7 2013 performance issues, and was able to tweak the settings to my liking and still get 60 FPS (59 according to the counter, but whats 1 fps :) ) The new lighting features really give these tables life. I have really been enjoying playing these. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing what suprises you guys have in the future!

Indy99

May 24, 2013
5000 downloads is really low. This deserves millions. Just hope a lot of the 5000 went for Gold. Good news is the avg rating is great (4.3 atm) with many people giving 5 stars, so hopefully sales will take off.

Hopefully word of mouth will start spreading the news. I know a lot of people don't like these EM style tables (I used to include myself in that) but Zacc has totally changed my mind. They derserve much more than 5000 at this point!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Wow man, you weren't kidding about the great optimization in this latest Android version, now I can run a ton of these fancy effects! I think I'll stick to the metal FX and dynamic ball & flipper lighting for now, I'm liking that nice clean look. : )

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Good news everyone! The iOS programmer has made some overtime yesterday and been able to send the latest iOS update to Apple for review. Based on appreviewtimes they will take about 8 days to release it.

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
This is excellent news Zsolt, well done to you and the team, continuing to blow our expectations every time. Really looking forward to the update, keep up the amazing work :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.