Zaccaria Pinball on IndieGoGo!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] do you you guys have a Twitter account? I tried searching for ASK Homework and nothing came up. I tweeted out the link for this, but would have liked to put your handle so people could follow.
We don't have one, yet. But it's a great idea, thanks!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
"20+ extra game modes"...any more info on this? Sounds awesome!
A game mode includes a quick special task, like 'Hit six drop targets' or 'Collect 10.000 points'. The sooner its completed the better position you will have on the leaderboards. Game modes will be separated to the normal game modes.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] - it might be worthwhile mentioning on the IndieGoGo that the standard PC build will at least support rotated monitors. Even though it isn't cab support it is the way a lot of people choose to play. On VPforums some people won't support unless they at least see that option.
Thanks for your idea!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Zsolt just confirmed that for your $25+ you will get a Steam code, since it's been greenlit.

so currently the steam page says that the platforms supported are pc and linux. So I would have to hope that the indie-go-go gets funded to the $15k in order to be able to play on OS X (mac)? I really want to support - the iOS (original deployment) was an amazing collaboration between the fans and the developers - the developers did most of the work of course - but it was incredible to have the our voice's heard with requested features and bug-fixes.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I'll back this if it'll be cheaper than waiting for Steam release, will it be? Also, needs gamepad support... Is that built in?

I bought gold on android way back... Will backing this project get me all tables?
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION]

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I'll back this if it'll be cheaper than waiting for Steam release, will it be? Also, needs gamepad support... Is that built in?

I bought gold on android way back... Will backing this project get me all tables?

No doubt it will support gamepads the mobile already works with an icade. $25 gets you all 38 tables on indiegogo. Idk how much it will be on Steam

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I love that Zsolt is chiming in. Stay in the conversation, Zsolt, as your schedule permits. Always fun to hear from you.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013

Yes, all backers will get 38 pinball tables, graphics and physics tweaks, portrait and landscape modes, local multiplayer and controller support.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Does anyone even care about the goals at the $20,000 and $30,000 tiers? I'm not asking to be negative, I just it might be a good idea for [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] and company to consider changing the goals to reflect the interests of their community. I've personally seen a lot of players, here and other places, mention their interest in cabinet mode; at the same time I've not seen anyone suggest any interest in multiplayer.

Sound off guys and gals, let's hear what everybody wants out of this project and hopefully the developers will listen

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm definitely interested in multiplayer, but the game modes just sound like they're achievements? Maybe they should put cab support at the 20K tier instead.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I'm also interested in multiplayer. For me, most wanted would definitely be online multiplayer. Modes and achievements are totally uninteresting for me. I'd rather see thay did cab support although I personally won't even use it.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I like the idea of multiplayer and achievements, but I want them to focus on what they think will make the game most successful first, if they can get a good return on it they will have more time and resource to focus on refinement. I dont have a cab but with how many want it I think its a good place to start. I would be most excited about them expanding the collection of pins. New releases = continued income.

Last edited:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
id also be willing to bet that cabinet support would be cheaper and easier to pull off than multiplayer support would be

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.