Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.2.1

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Fire Mountain, ball got stuck 2 times; left and right at the dropdown targets, could not get it out anymore.

Thanks, it has been fixed, will be in the next update

Hi Zsolt is this bug also included in this update ?
Yes, it is. Thanks for remind.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Excuse me for repeating this again, the physics have improved but still dont feel natural, for instance after playin Space Shuttle frequently, it seems that certain patterns are repeating themselves.

The ball hits the left lower bumper above the flipper, gets smashed with big force to the right side, and drains through the right outlane, the same happens from the right lower bumper to the left outlane.

When comparing vids of real Zacc tables, it seems to me that some of the drains are caused by a non natural physics performance.

Also the ball it feels more like a light rubber ball instead of a solid metal ball when hitting targets and moving on the table, this is no offense, i just want to express my experiences.

And according to youre request Zsolt i searched the net for table rules for Zankor, but till now i didnt succeed.

night

May 18, 2012
Zankor table rules.

40_00010.jpg

40_00011.jpg

I try to type what I see from the image, but translate does not make much sense of it. We need someone speaking Italian.

zankor

piano rialzato:
lanciando la palla di precisione con il lancia bigka sui fioretti si offengono 500.000 punti.

risalita piano rialzato:
langa la palla sulta risaita del piano riatzato si atza la rampa mobilr frllo special rosso.

bersagli fissi alti:
colpendo i 2 gruppi di bersagi si atza la rampa mobile deto special.

special rosso:
salendo solla rampa mobude dello special e colpendo il bersagio special avanzano le luci della sequenza special e si avra la vincita programmata.

bersagli cadenti orange special:
solpende I bersagli cadenti avanzano le luci dello special e con la lampada special viene data la vincita programmata.

centrini laterali:
colpendo I 2 centrini avanzano la sequenza rollover score.
canali rollover score:
entrando plu volte nel canale avanza il bonus multiplier.
bersaglio rotante:
colpendo il bersaglio rotante viene dato un punteggio e avanzano le luci della sequenza Super socre flash.
super score:
quando sono accese le lampade a tempo Super score I punteggi sono multiplicati per 5.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
LoL i tried to translate the first part and the result was something telling me that i u earn points by throwing flowers or such ; )

night

May 18, 2012
No luck on the Italian forums yet.

Found another Italian rule-sheet picture: http://forum.vecchiflipper.it/flipp...let/download/26-5051-66495-13185/P9220004.JPG

I corrected my spelling to this:

zankor

piano rialzato:
lanciando la palla di precisione con il lancia biglia sui fioretti si ottengono 500.000 punti.

risalita piano rialzato:
lanciando la palla sulla risalita del piano rialzato si alza la rampa mobile dello special rosso.

bersagli fissi alti:
colpendo i due gruppi di bersagii si alza la rampa mobile dello special.

special rosso:
salendo sulla rampa mobila dello special e colpendo il bersaglio special avanzano le luci della sequenza special e si avra la vincita programmata.

bersagli cadenti orange special:
colpendo I bersagli cadenti avanzano le luci dello special e con la lampada special accesa viene data la vincita programmata.

centrini laterali:
colpendo I centrini avanza la sequenza del rollover score.
canali rollover score:
entrando plu volte nel canale avanza il bonus multiplier.
bersaglio rotante:
colpendo il bersaglio rotante viene dato un punteggio e avanzano le luci della sequenza Super score flash.
super score:
quando sono accese le lampade a tempo Super score I punteggi sono multiplicati per 5.

-Google translate (still somewhat strange but better to understand):

zankor

ground floor:
throwing the ball accuracy with a lance ball on the foils you get 500,000 points.

Lift the mezzanine :
throwing the ball on the first floor of the lift rises the mobile ramp of the special red .

High fixed targets :
hitting the two groups of bersagii gets up the ramp of the special cabinet .

special red :
going up the ramp and special mobila of hitting the target special advance the lights of a special sequence and you will have the payout schedule.

shooting orange targets special:
hitting targets drooping advance of the special lights and lit the lamp especially given the payout schedule.

doilies side :
The doilies striking advances the sequence of the rollover score .
channels rollover score:
entering times in multi channel advances the bonus multiplier.
rotating target :
hitting the target rotating is given a score and advance the sequence of the lights flash Super score .
super score:
when the lamps are on -time Super score Scores are Multiplicati to 5 .

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Wow guys! Thank you very much. We will see what we could do with it, but it's more than nothing.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
CORRECTION - One of my conment's about best metal looking on the rail " that sends the ball from the launcher to the playfield , I said Locomotion has the best metal looking , mistake ...I wanted to say Devil Riders have it ! :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Updated materials for boxes of all the tables, non of them have been updated, the metal look on nearly all tables look bad sinds the ligtning update, only on Stargod, Blackbelt and Clown the metal look is okay.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Space Shutle sounds ?!..., the 2 great sounds still not there !! and when the ball hits the astronaut " on his left " at the right side of table .. the ball has no reaction ...
the only diference I felt on this update was the missing flipper on winter sports ... @Flipper bump , I think Winter Sports the metal on the cabinet also looks fine ... but the others are screaming ugly ... pleeeease it needs to be left behind on the next update .

night

May 18, 2012
^
That's very good looking metal Zsolt!

Space Shuttle, indeed, astronaut is still silence, no sound?!! I do hear some new sound samples at the bumpers.
Good to see the extra flipper on Wintersports. More strenght on the slingshot on Fire Mountain, good.
Very strong tables, they really play excellent and the new lighting fx is absolutely eye-candy, especially Space Shuttle.

I hope the missing samples will be added to Space Shuttle in the next update, and still hoping for a physics update (more bounce and so on).

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Now also on Fire Mountain the physics are out of control, its like smash and drain to the outlanes or right through the flippers, while for instance on Devil Riders the action on the bumpers is to low....

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Oh I forget to mention that we are working on physics engine that would come with next or after the next update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.