Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.2.1

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
That metal looks really cool indeed Zsolt and good to see the flipper added, graphically its Super after the metal is polished.

When you guys manage to come close to the actual physics performance of the real Zaccs... WOW, then this collection becomes a big selling Legend fore sure.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Good news ... indeed .... I believe when this collection finish ... Zaccaria will be 10 ! a must have for all pinball fans ....already it's a must have for any true pinball fan ..... step by step geting better ! The polish metal looks good , but I also like the one on the Star God . the variation on this 2 would be nice .

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes a ball rolling sound with more low frequency would be nice and contributes to a live experience also.

It would also be nice to see the ball with a true chrome colour on the tables.

And i dont know how you guys see this but for me it looks kind of funny to watch that table shake at the beginning of a new game, when the ball enters just before its ready for launching, to me its just fine when the camera points at the plunger area.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
@Zsolt how about that almost continuous sound during the play as show on the video ? is this sound coming too ? also when the ball hit the astronaut , shoud have a bounce ......

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I think Clown might be the worst drain-fest of the bunch. One ball after another dies without ever touching a flipper...unfortunate as its one of the best looking tables imho.

Judging by the video on youtube, it really seems like the ball has a much higher tendency to find its way down the two side drains in the ASK version than the real table. Is there perhaps a table geometry issue at play? I'm just using the SIMULATION physics setting but I think I'm going to play around with the custom settings a bit and see what happens. I think the table angle needs to be lowered, the rubber made bouncier and the ball made maybe a titch faster...

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I never played Clown much because of those repetitive drains, indeed a real pitty because of the nice looks of this table, on this video there is a clear difference of performance and the timespan of a gameplay, actually equal as what i notice on vids of other real Zacc tables.

On the ask clown table the ball drains most of the time at the right outlane and this seems to happen much less on the real table on the video.

night

May 18, 2012
I never played Clown much because of those repetitive drains, indeed a real pitty because of the nice looks of this table, on this video there is a clear difference of performance and the timespan of a gameplay, actually equal as what i notice on vids of other real Zacc tables.

On the ask clown table the ball drains most of the time at the right outlane and this seems to happen much less on the real table on the video.

A few Zaccaria tables are too hard, or better, unfair. Take Future World, with the new lighting it looks beautifull and inviting to play. But it is an impossible table, it drains drains drains. Hard tables are good, you keep coming back, and I love the fact that Zaccaria is a lot more hardcore to play than TPA, but impossible unfair tables are no fun to play. I have seen almost all the youtubes from real Zaccaria tables and they are quick drainers, but not impossible. I think the last 3 tables do play well, they are hard but don't feel unfair. From a gameplay point of view some tables definetly need a 'polish' to remove the unfair factor to make them exciting games you keep coming back to.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, after you read all the input / suggestions sinds this last update, it would be nice to hear youre view on this, and if there is the possibility this might be implemented in one of the future updates, thank you in advance.

night

May 18, 2012
My latest physic settings, the last months I tweaked on this like forever to find the sweet spot. I think the ball definetly feels 'heavy' and way more natural in behavior than the standard settings:

playfield tilt 5.5
flipper force 4.62
rubber elasticity 80
ball friction 60
slingshot force 4.04
bumper force 4.60
ball velocity 250

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Here it's one issue I always forget to bring out , the sound FX " not the mechanical ; like the flippers or launch ball " but the eletronic sound volume it's too low ! not all the tables -- but EWF per example , mechanical it's high but the eletronic sound effects are low , if I put the IPad sound on the max to have a good feeling with the sounds ...the mechanical become too loud ... at the end ....the electronic sound should be UP ! please , review all tables sound and easily u gonna found the tables that need a vol UP ...like EWF The mechanical sound should not be higher than the eletronic , like on REAL table with good setings .

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Another thing That would be a nice improvement would be a less messed up used table effect. Just a few minor scuffs here and there would be fine...not the totally worn out and used up current effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.