Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.8

night

May 18, 2012
I am looking forward to the adjusted ball speed, which is now too fast and unrealistic. With the new speed we can finetune the physics settings to perfection.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Has Zsolt already sent this update in to Apple for approval yet? Just curious.....

Night: is the ball speed adjustment for a later update?

Cool looking table for sure!

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yeah i really hope this update will bring us closer now that all the tables are tuned equally and the ballspeed is decreased, i guess the update will be abit delayed with the ios 8 issue ?, really want to check out Spooky looks great !!!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Anyone know how long it will take for this update to be up? Btw was looking at the app and saw the gold membership is only $14.99 right now.

night

May 18, 2012
Wrong Spooky night. ;)

Spooky.

tumblr_lwmygnC6D11qibxp4o1_500.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
We also don't know when the update will be available on App Store. It depends on how fast Apple works. :D

Because of iOS 8 and new Xcode 6 there were some additional complications, but this happens all the time Apple releases a new OS.

Anyway won't be surprised at new table selection screen because so called dummy table icons have been removed. We did it because Zaccaria now has a new automatic rotation feature that ensures table icons on table selection screen is organized the best way portrait or landscape modes.

iPhone 4/4S:
2ivk708.jpg

iPhone 5/5S:
o6iijc.jpg

iPhone 6:
2zz496b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.