Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.8

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Why would it take until next Friday? I have seen 2 sites saying the current wait for reviews is 9-10 days currently. Could we get it today? Hope so

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I'm in Shock ! with the Time the developers of Timeshock it's taken to develop the Timeshock , but sure before 2020 we pinball lovers gonna put our fingers on it ! while enjoying the " crescendo " Zaccaria Pinball collection from A.S.K and hope something more when this collection its complete ! They got it right :)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Zsolt- any word on the update coming through today? Been practicing my Zac Tables all weekend in anticipation! ;-)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks Zsolt, as always awesome work. Hopefully you were able to address the spinner issue too. If not, still awesome work to get all these bugs fixed AND put out a new table in a month.

Spooky looks MENTAL! Cannot wait to play.

Also just wanted to say having played with and gotten used to the new physics update, I really love it.

Keep up the great work!

+1

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Looks like not today. TPA just posted an update, Im assuming they do one mass update a day for the store. I cant wait to try this out, haven't been able to get a good game in for a month without bluetooth support. Crapola

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Looks like not today. TPA just posted an update, Im assuming they do one mass update a day for the store. I cant wait to try this out, haven't been able to get a good game in for a month without bluetooth support. Crapola

Apple releases updates throughout the day as they vet them. Still hope. I'm jonesing for a new Zacc.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It will be two weeks tomorrow that the submission went in. So tomorrow seems about right considering the rate iOS has been moving at lately. Really looking forward to Spooky.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Guess your right it probably was rejected based on a 10 day turn around. It will be worth the wait plus the updates in general on our existing tables.
Love Zaccaria!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
While we're waiting, has anyone been able to activate the moving target in Clowns since the last physics update?
I can't get it to work. Not sure if it needs to be done in a random order or if it's a glitch. The red clown drop targets randomly reset depending on how you hit them.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Just tried Clown, you are right I got the targets 3 times different order each time, no moving target.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.