Android 1.8.0 and Tournament: Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korven

Device/OS: Nexus 7 w/ JB

Bug Description: Table; Monster Bash. Collecting the special does not tick of wizard goal

Steps to reproduce: Collect the special

Frequency:Don't know, only got it this one time trying to catch up on my phone achievements

edit: got it to tick off!

Last edited:
N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10/ Jelly Bean 4.2.1

Bug Description: CV Side Show Cannon firing didn't display the backglass

Steps to reproduce: lock ball in the juggler, get awarded the cannon shot, view doesn't shift to the backglass animation.

Frequency:??

------------------------------------

Bug Description: CV Frenzie Multi Ball when activated shifts to plunger view and stays there until all the balls have been launched and lost.

Steps to reproduce: Defeat the Ringmaster the second time to activate the Ringmaster Frenzie.

N

netizen

Bug Description: Changing Perspective from Portrait to Landscape crashes the app in menu on BS

Steps to reproduce: Start TPA in Portrait perspective. start BS, open the table menu, select [goals], see that the menu buttons aren't mapped correctly (as known), press back, see that [goals] is still highlighted orange, turn tablet to landscape perspective, watch app crash.

Frequency:~20%

This happened 5 times in a row, then I tested the exact same procedure on a different table, TZ, and it didn't happen there. Then I couldn't reproduce it on BS o_O

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012

Bug Description: CV Side Show Cannon firing didn't display the backglass

Steps to reproduce: lock ball in the juggler, get awarded the cannon shot, view doesn't shift to the backglass animation.

------------------------------------

Bug Description: CV Frenzie Multi Ball when activated shifts to plunger view and stays there until all the balls have been launched and lost.

Steps to reproduce: Defeat the Ringmaster the second time to activate the Ringmaster Frenzie.

Both confirmed on Asus TF700T running JB 4.1.1

N

netizen

Bug Description: Powerball Mania view freezes on gumball machine

Steps to reproduce: Load Powerball into Gumball machine to activate Powerball Mania, view shifts to Gumball Machine to show the loading of the Powerball, view doesn't drop back to playfield as usual, but all flippers and powerfield are still active. When all balls have been lost the view will go to plunger and play resumes as usual.

Frequency:<5%

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Alright guys, PM me if you were a kickstarter for beta, I will check our kickstarter list on our end and add u so when I put the build out later today you can have access. Thanks and stay tuned.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Alright guys, PM me if you were a kickstarter for beta, I will check our kickstarter list on our end and add u so when I put the build out later today you can have access. Thanks and stay tuned.

Are you asking for those who pledged to the Kickstarter in general or only those who pledged at the $500 tier and above?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Sorry should have been more clear :) I did mean the 500 and more for the unlocked beta people. I have Sean DonCarlos and Brian Gilman currently.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Sorry should have been more clear :) I did mean the 500 and more for the unlocked beta people. I have Sean DonCarlos and Brian Gilman currently.

So are you putting out a version of the beta for those of us who did not pledge $500 as well, or is it only the few people who did pledge this amount (or more) that are testing the beta this time around?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm afraid I can't help you, Ryan, at least not directly...I have no Android devices. I'd be happy to send you the issues I've unearthed for iOS, if you want to check it against your Android build.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok lets do this (PinWiz already did). If you pledged for StarTrek and will receive the table for free, PM me your login info, I will check our list and that way you can beta the table without restrictions.

N

Nik Barbour

ok lets do this (PinWiz already did). If you pledged for StarTrek and will receive the table for free, PM me your login info, I will check our list and that way you can beta the table without restrictions.

Hey Ryan! hows the whiplash? - Can people who chose their kick starter reward for Xbox still Android beta? (I did with the TZ beta).

I was planning to just buy the Android STTNG pack through the table purchase option in the beta as I did with the TZ pack.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
its nearly better, though missed a fair amount of time taking care of all that bleh.

Sure can =) gonna post the link here shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.