Bugs, Glitches, and General Issues [PS VITA]

Jan 6, 2013
Honestly I wouldn't expect them to ever be fixed.
Consider that it took them 2 full years to release the patch we just got, and it didn't even address many glitches that have been in the game since day 1.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us ever getting a fully working game on the Vita.

Maybe F.S. should stop pumping out all these new tables and fix the ones we have.I mean there is no excuse for this.We are paying for a 1/2 ass games.Every table needs to be addressed .Black Hole B.K. Victory Genie they play like **** with the slow ball movement now they did do a wonderful job on the tables they worked on and we are better off than we were before but still all the tables should be worked on 100% ...I feel like we have to beg for something that should be there main priority FIX are tables F.S. and you know what will happen......well your sales might just go up big time

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Since the super patch/updated tables, Monster Bash has no back glass, it's just all black, instead, there is an over-sized stretched out of all proportion DMD display, most unsightly!

How could Farsight miss something like this, did they even play the tables before releasing them!?

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
Since the super patch/updated tables, Monster Bash has no back glass, it's just all black, instead, there is an over-sized stretched out of all proportion DMD display, most unsightly!

How could Farsight miss something like this, did they even play the tables before releasing them!?

I noticed this a while ago: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/7963-DMD-backglass-problem-since-the-EU-super-patch

Hopefully it will be fixed along with the bugs I listed here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6999-PS-Vita-quot-Super-Patch-quot/page10 (if we get another table update)

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Posted an offline Pinbot high, which was 12.5 - 13 million, which of course didn't upload, and it didn't stay on the high scores list either, instead displayed as 9,999,999.

How hard is it to upload highs posted offline?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Posted an offline Pinbot high, which was 12.5 - 13 million, which of course didn't upload, and it didn't stay on the high scores list either, instead displayed as 9,999,999.

How hard is it to upload highs posted offline?

It probably isn't hard. Zen 2 will post your scores the next time you get a connection no problem.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
And any other game I ever played featuring leaderboards. I didn't even know about this until this latest patch, I just assumed it would upload.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Black Knight 2000

1. Using the plunger triggers Magna Save in landscape view.

2. In portrait view the left stick doesn't plunge the ball. The on screen Magna Save button plunges the ball.

3. The lower row of the HUD is offset to the left, often cutting off text.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Black Knight 2000

1. Using the plunger triggers Magna Save in landscape view.

2. In portrait view the left stick doesn't plunge the ball. The on screen Magna Save button plunges the ball.

3. The lower row of the HUD is offset to the left, often cutting off text.

The score readout also covers up the first row of text on the table synopsis screen making it hard to read.

Jan 6, 2013
Like what? I just played a game to check it out and it all sounded fine to me. I've only ever played this table once or twice before though so I might not know what to listen for.

The sound that is always hypnotic it is suppose to be playing at all times... but now it stops when the ball
hits a bumper or any thing in that matter and then it will play again until the ball hits a rail or anything again and then it will start over but the voice does not that still works fine....it is very annoying and needs to be fixed NOW

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
The sound that is always hypnotic it is suppose to be playing at all times... but now it stops when the ball
hits a bumper or any thing in that matter and then it will play again until the ball hits a rail or anything again and then it will start over but the voice does not that still works fine....it is very annoying and needs to be fixed NOW

I'm getting this too.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yep, Centaur's sound is goofed. It's like they altered the voice channel of the sound effect and other sounds cause it to stop because they are using the same voice channel. Doesn't do that on the PS3 version. It doesn't effect gameplay, but it is sorta disconcerting to have periods of dead silence while playing.

What I want to know is, did they fix the upgrade loop issue with USA Medieval Madness Pro version? I'm afraid to try it because if they didn't fix it, I'd then have to delete TPA from my Vita and re-install everything to get MM and BoP playable again. I'd really hate to have to re-install everything all over again.....I have every purchasable TPA addon available for PS3/Vita, so re-installing if the upgrade loop happens again would be a huge time suck. I already re-installed 4 times after the super patch trying to get MM to the Pro version before just leaving it Non-Pro so I could still play it. Anyone know if it got fixed?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I see that here in the UK at least, Bride of Pinbot and Medieval Madness are still unplayable if you own the Pro Upgrade of MM, it just gets stuck in the loop of telling you there's a newer table pack.

Brilliant.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.