Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm going to take a guess at this too:

June/July : Harley Davidson (3rd Edition)/Taxi

July/Aug : Dr. Dude/Pin*Bot

Aug/Sept : Creature of the Black Lagoon/Gorgar

Sept/Oct : Eight Ball Deluxe/No Good Gofers

Oct/Nov : Monster Bash/Black Knight

Nice list, but where's Attack from Mars? FarSight already confirmed AFM will be release within the first six months of DLC releases, so that table is definitely coming.

I'm going to take a guess at this too:

July/Aug : Dr. Dude/Pin*Bot

Sept/Oct : Eight Ball Deluxe/No Good Gofers

I know this and I definitely want to see it in Pinball Arcade, but it has its own differences and I hope to see both. Also, part of the hidden picture looked like a cowboy. From your post, it sounds pretty definite, but I hope one game doesn't push out the other. Also, have you heard of Golden Cue? Apparently, it's an early version of Sharkey's Shootout, but the designer listed is different, despite having a very similar playfield. The funny thing is that Kelly Packard backed it, despite having nothing to do with pool. I don't want to see Golden Cue since it has a very incomplete ruleset and ends when complete, though.

I don't think you have to worry about Sharkey's Shootout taking the place of Eight Ball Deluxe. I'm sure FarSight is looking to release EBD as well, but we can all expect to see a handful of Stern tables before the end of the year. Who do you think's going to help FarSight aquire the bigger Stern table licenses next year? FarSight will definitely be showing Stern some love this year, just with smaller licensed tables which I'm fine with.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Nice list, but where's Attack from Mars? FarSight already confirmed AFM will be release within the first six months of DLC releases, so that table is definitely coming.

Doh. I must of missed that post. I made the assumption it would release later becuase of MM and I didn't see it in the making of video. I'll take another guess.

July/Aug : Attack from Mars/Pin*Bot

Sept/Oct : Dr. Dude/No Good Gofers

I have Creature before MB becuase it's in the making of video and I think MB is more Halloween-ish. Still don't know how Stern or the hints will factor in. I'm tempted to put Taxi in December becuase it has Santa in it, but it's probably coming before then.

Last edited:

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I believe these are all of the non-licensed WMS DMD games that have not been released or officially mentioned. There aren't many of them. Please correct me if I have something wrong.

Revenge From Mars (if Pinball 2000 counts)
Cactus Canyon
Champion Pub
Junk Yard
Who Dunnit
No Good Gofers
Safe Cracker (if this one counts)
Jack*Bot
Attack From Mars
Road Show (unless the Carlene Carter stuff makes it licensed)
Whitewater
Black Rose
Fish Tales
Hurricane
High Speed II
Party Zone

Has Cyclone been released in any of the home collections? That was one of my favorites growing up and I'd love to see it in TPA. Or has it been mentioned by Farsight at some point?

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Has Cyclone been released in any of the home collections? That was one of my favorites growing up and I'd love to see it in TPA. Or has it been mentioned by Farsight at some point?

The post was listing only DMD games. Cyclone wasn't in any collection. Farsight hasn't mentioned it yet either. I would love to see it too, though.

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
Will Bride of Pinbot be available for PS3/XBOX 360? I was under the impression this table would be available.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I would have to say that Twilight Zone would make an AWSOME Christmas gift for all of us buying their product, we can only wish. I played Shrek and it isn't as good as Family Guy, but it is a really good table. You want to know what S.A.M. tables i really liked that i didn't think i would, well their Wheel of fortune, Big Buck Hunter Pro, and Ironman, and i was pleasently suprised with these tables. The S.A.M. tables i havn't played and wish i could are 24, CSI, Avatar, World Poker Tour, Rolling Stones, and AC/DC otherwise i've played all the rest Stern S.A.M. games and loved them. I also have never played Austin Powers, i have not been able to find one, I did play a bad copy of it on Visual Pinball though but i want to see a better looking one.

and +1 for White Water also i love that game along with Fire!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Either next week or may 22nd. They will not be releasing the same day as Diablo 3 releases on the 15th. I hope they release MM and BOP next week. It will keep me occupied till Diablo 3 is released.

What does the release of Diablo 3 (which has so far only been announced for PC and Mac) have to do with DLC on 360 and PS3?

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
What does the release of Diablo 3 (which has so far only been announced for PC and Mac) have to do with DLC on 360 and PS3?

I'm guessing becuase Diablo 3 is expected to be an extremely popular release and other games would be competing against it for sales. I know for sure Zen Studios won't be releasing their Avengers pack that week (it was mentioned on the Zen Studios forums). It would be interesting if Pinball Arcade and Zen's DLC ended up releasing the same week.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012

Diablo 3 is as anticipated title that I have been looking forward to since it was announced. Played the open beta and I would say it's a must buy for me. ($60) so I'm already at my spending budget for my entertainment this month + Avengers movie. There is no way I will pay or play anything new that week.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Never could get into Diablo. Bought the first two due to the gushing recommendations from so many people, but found them to be frustratingly difficult, and not very interesting. Those who are planning on buying Diablo III, watch out for DRM.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Only 8 "Likes" away from 6,000 on FarSight's The Pinball Arcade Facebook Wall. Even though PS3 and Xbox 360 have yet to see any DLC as of yet, I'm still hoping FarSight will announce the next tables slated for DLC Tables Pack #3. :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Only 8 "Likes" away from 6,000 on FarSight's The Pinball Arcade Facebook Wall. Even though PS3 and Xbox 360 have yet to see any DLC as of yet, I'm still hoping FarSight will announce the next tables slated for DLC Tables Pack #3. :)

I've just left a suggestion on their kickstarter page;
"Suggestion for farsight, as a thank you and an incentive how about releasing some info about what your working on currently at various milestones? For example announcing the next 2 tables at the halfway point, some screenshots of them at 30k, videos at 35/40k etc?"

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
"Suggestion for farsight, as a thank you and an incentive how about releasing some info about what your working on currently at various milestones? For example announcing the next 2 tables at the halfway point, some screenshots of them at 30k, videos at 35/40k etc?"

That's a good idea as well...I hope they share some information on new tables soon. :)

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Me too. Also, I was told by Farsight that a Gottlieb table will be releasing in the next few months. I hope they will be able to get ROM emulation running, but I'm glad Black Hole is there anyway.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Very good idea!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Me too. Also, I was told by Farsight that a Gottlieb table will be releasing in the next few months. I hope they will be able to get ROM emulation running, but I'm glad Black Hole is there anyway.

Black Hole was a mess as far as accuracy, so I'd rather they take their time and get it right this time.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Black Hole was a mess as far as accuracy, so I'd rather they take their time and get it right this time.

I'm curious what the exact issue is. I hope FarSight is up to the task, but their track record has me skeptical. BTW, I know emulation and programming are hard, the engine is very different from VP (which I think would benefit some games rather than rule them out since VP is outdated in some ways) and there is quite a bit involved with scripting and getting elements to work, but I think Farsight needs help with someone more experienced with emulation and scripting to get it working. They already have the person behind Visual PinMame, so I think it can be done eventually.

In another post, it sounds like the initial version of Black Hole didn't even use the table (and I didn't see it in the making of video), but they have that now, so even if they don't do the rom emulation, the physics at least should be getting closer to the real table (which seems to be the case with the latest iOS version, though the new issue with the camera makes the current version unplayable. However, the update was sent out, so it should be fixed soon).

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Part of their selling point is accuracy, and their ad copy says all tables will use ROM emulation. Why they got lazy on Black Hole I do not know, but that's why I'm not too excited to see them do more Gottlieb tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts