Flight 2000/Goin Nuts tomorrow?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Anyone else getting a blank screen on the updates page of the App Store?

Yep, I'm getting that as well, despite the fact that I have 46 updates according to the icon (I rarely update stuff, othe than TPA of course).

image.jpg

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Update page has been buggy since the hack, some updates showing again after downloading, but this is the first I've seen this.
Also...
Even though Game Center showing Flight 2000 icon, TPA says all available purchases made.
The mysteries of life!

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Update page has been buggy since the hack, some updates showing again after downloading, but this is the first I've seen this.
Also...
Even though Game Center showing Flight 2000 icon, TPA says all available purchases made.
The mysteries of life!

And why is Mr. Strong's avatar showing on my user name?
More mysteries!

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
The Pinball Arcade shared a link.
29 seconds ago near Big Bear Lake, CA
Table Pack #16: Flight 2000™ and Goin' Nuts™ have been released for iOS, Google Play, Amazon, Ouya, and Macintosh. We anticipate you enjoying these two classics! Flight 2000 was the table that you voted for us to bringing to the Pinball Arcade in the Classic Stern Poll earlier this year and Goin' Nuts is, simply, one of the rarest pinball tables ever.

The Table of the Month is the fast-paced White Water™. For this month only, you can play this table for free!

Flight 2000 (1980) was the first ever speaking Stern table! Flight 2000 features 3 ball multiballs, where each ball is launched through three separate "lift-off" stages. This takes place at the upper left of the playfield inside a maze-like ball lock mechanism.

Goin’ Nuts (1983) by Gottlieb, is one of the rarest pinball tables in existence- it was a prototype that was never manufactured. Only 10 of these tables exist in the world! There are no outlanes on this very unique table, and your very first ball is a three ball multiball! A timer clocks down, so it’s not how many balls you have; it’s the amount of time left on your timer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1WJXmeUdFo

Again, our fans are the best, thank you for supporting the Pinball Arcade!

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
The Pinball Arcade shared a link.
29 seconds ago near Big Bear Lake, CA
Table Pack #16: Flight 2000™ and Goin' Nuts™ have been released for iOS, Google Play, Amazon, Ouya, and Macintosh. We anticipate you enjoying these two classics! Flight 2000 was the table that you voted for us to bringing to the Pinball Arcade in the Classic Stern Poll earlier this year and Goin' Nuts is, simply, one of the rarest pinball tables ever.

The Table of the Month is the fast-paced White Water™. For this month only, you can play this table for free!

Flight 2000 (1980) was the first ever speaking Stern table! Flight 2000 features 3 ball multiballs, where each ball is launched through three separate "lift-off" stages. This takes place at the upper left of the playfield inside a maze-like ball lock mechanism.

Goin’ Nuts (1983) by Gottlieb, is one of the rarest pinball tables in existence- it was a prototype that was never manufactured. Only 10 of these tables exist in the world! There are no outlanes on this very unique table, and your very first ball is a three ball multiball! A timer clocks down, so it’s not how many balls you have; it’s the amount of time left on your timer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1WJXmeUdFo

Again, our fans are the best, thank you for supporting the Pinball Arcade!

It is taking an unusual amount of time for the app store to show the update. We put the new version up for sale a good 2+ hours ago, but the app store has yet to reflect this change.

Last edited:

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
It is taking an unusual amount of time for the app store to show the update. We put the new version up for sale a good 2+ hours ago, but the app store has yet to reflect this change.

Lets hope the App Store bugginess won't preclude our updating. Still showing 2 updates available but a blank screen.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

I heard in an iOS tech podcast yesterday that the iOS Developer Center Shutdown (since last Thursday) is causing problems with app updates. I hope it isn't the case here.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I heard in an iOS tech podcast yesterday that the iOS Developer Center Shutdown (since last Thursday) is causing problems with app updates. I hope it isn't the case here.

I've been getting updates for other apps so it shouldn't be a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts