Flight 2000/Goin Nuts tomorrow?

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
It's live now on Ouya. I downloaded it around 4:30pm Central Daylight Time. I haven't played Flight 2000 yet but I managed to play quite a few rounds of Goin' Nuts, and my high score of 1,993,000 managed to get in the top 25 (#22 ranking). I'm sure it will drop rapidly as more people download the table, but it feels good to be in the top 25 anything, if only for a few minuts/hours or so. so far I've earned four of the standard goals (I'm still lacking the 180 seconds timer goal). And yes, if you tilt the table before your third ball launches, you are screwed. If you call attendant, the ball gets placed right back in the plunger which does nothing.

That game keeps kicking my butt but I keep coming back for more because the continuous multiball element is so addictive, LOL! :cool:

One thing I noticed is when you initially launch your 3 balls, two of them nearly roll SDTM after launch. This doesn't happen that often once the balls are in play, and I have found a slight nudge while the balls are high up on the table will prevent a SDTM drain. Fine tuning the launch physics may correct this, since there is no control over the ball launcher.

I did buy the Pro version of pack #16 but I'm kind of regretting it now as there aren't really much options available (no operator menu) so I feel like it was a waste of $3. Cest-La-Vie...

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Just watched the new video and I'll have to admit, it looks great. Brought a big smile to my face. Can't wait to play it.

I, like many others I'm assuming, have never seen a Goin' Nuts machine IRL. The one thing I noticed about the video is the pop bumpers look like prototypes without any graphics on them. Should they look like this:

goinn_pf.jpg

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I, like many others I'm assuming, have never seen a Goin' Nuts machine IRL. The one thing I noticed about the video is the pop bumpers look like prototypes without any graphics on them. Should they look like this:

goinn_pf.jpg

Whoever owns that machine replaced the white pop bumper caps with the ones in the picture. The table was always intended to be produced/released with the solid white pop bumper caps.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, it will probably will be tommorrow if we're lucky.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing this for a few days. On the bright side the Apple Developer Center came back online late this afternoon after an 8-day outage. I assume it will take a while for everything to return to normal in iOS land.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I'm looking forward to it.

To those that have the games already - are these tables where no mere mortal will ever get more than 100 HOF points (like Cactus Canyon or Dr Dude, say) or are they loaded the other way, where a ten minute game can earn you 500+ (like Black Hole or Gorgar)?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm looking forward to it.

To those that have the games already - are these tables where no mere mortal will ever get more than 100 HOF points (like Cactus Canyon or Dr Dude, say) or are they loaded the other way, where a ten minute game can earn you 500+ (like Black Hole or Gorgar)?

I would say they are balanced this time, currently have 264 for GN and 347 for F2000. I still only have 36pts for Whitewarter!

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
Anyone else getting a blank screen on the updates page of the App Store?

Yes, I am getting that and I'M GOING NUTS! The App Store badge has a red number 15 on it but when I go to the update page it's blank. It sounds like the update should be out, but I guess something is going on with the App Store. The announcement from FarSight in this forum left out iOS and Mac in their list of platforms for the new table pack, but the email I got showed it as released for iOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts