Future Season 3 Poll

Which of the three Williams® tables would you like to be included in Season Three?

• Cyclone

Votes: 107 26.7%
  • Earthshaker!

Votes: 116 28.9%
  • Diner

Votes: 178 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The creepy Cyclone clown was from the mind and hands of Python Anghelo. One of his many great creations. He passed away today. A big loss for all pinball fans.

This is one of the greatest benefits of TPA-they preserve not just the machines, but their designer's legacies.

Some of his Williams video game work can also be seen on Midway Arcade Origins.

Thank you Python!

N

netizen

Come on Netizen, I'm just fooling around and you were serious about "prostate" and "prostrate". :)

When people continued making mildy homophobic jokes about prostrate exams and weren't cluing in about the "was it done laying on the ground" quips then yeah, I guess I was totes serious about it.

You have managed to divine my complete psyche in one sentence, congrats.

keithmoon

Dec 17, 2013
I voted for Earthshaker! But dear Pinball(arcade)friends, would you like to talk about the Bally's masterpice Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man? For me it is the No.1 table ever, ever, ever! (...and ever and ever and ever...)

Namco51

Apr 12, 2012
Putting in my vote for Earthshaker. I had seen many pinball machines in the 80s growing up, but this is the first one that I actually played and "got it". I figured out how awesome a good pinball machine can be to play once you figure out the rules and get good enough to keep playing for a half hour at a time (or more). I spent hours playing Earthshaker in my local Inglewood, Ca 7-11. Until they took it away. A few years later I found it again in Marina Del Rey and played it every chance I could get. Man, I love this game.

Cyclone is another I put a lot of time into, but I never ran into a Diner unfortunately.

EDIT: Also, for all that is good and holy, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave in the attract shout outs. Stuff like "Hey You! With the face". Love it!

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Got to play Comet, Cyclone, and Hurricane tonight for the first time. Cyclone I just sucked. Played four games and it was just a drain fest for me. Couldn't get a thing going and gave up. Comet, which is the least complex of the three was actually surprisingly fun. No problem playing that one of figuring out what to do. But Hurricane was the big surprise. I had thought I read t wasn't good but it was pretty awesome. Nice lighting effects, a crazy ramp shot that sends the ball looping over the flippers, and some pretty fun shots. So hoping that one will make it in at some point if Cyclone gets released.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Got to play Comet, Cyclone, and Hurricane tonight for the first time. Cyclone I just sucked. Played four games and it was just a drain fest for me. Couldn't get a thing going and gave up. Comet, which is the least complex of the three was actually surprisingly fun. No problem playing that one of figuring out what to do. But Hurricane was the big surprise. I had thought I read t wasn't good but it was pretty awesome. Nice lighting effects, a crazy ramp shot that sends the ball looping over the flippers, and some pretty fun shots. So hoping that one will make it in at some point if Cyclone gets released.

Comet is my favorite nostalgia machine. I wrote about my love affair with Comet somewhere on this forum.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014

Welcome to the Hurricane fan club, now with 2 members. Love this pin, but I have a feeling we'll never see it in TPA as it barely gets mentioned here.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Welcome to the Hurricane fan club, now with 2 members. Love this pin, but I have a feeling we'll never see it in TPA as it barely gets mentioned here.

The only reason I didn't care for it back then was the only 2 machines I could find were not maintained very well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it were released on TPA. For me though, Comet is still where it's at.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

I have strong feelings about Hurricane. Along with Taxi, Hurricane was the first machine I ever played - I sucked at it but still... :)

I'd love to see it be released in TPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.