Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Saw that attempt last night. I dunno, seemed pretty silly to try something like that. Even worse when it failed. Just another reason why the shootout is shouldn't be the deciding factor. The announcer said it right after that shot, something to the effect of "This is how we determine who gets a point in the standings in the nhl?"

As a Pens fans, I won't complain too much. Crosby, Geno, and Neal are automatic at shootout goals.

Big game tonight with the Broons. Can't wait!

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Pens are stacked, jacked, and macked! 13 wins in a row, just acquired Morrow, Murray, now Iginla. It's on like Donkey Kong with a bong wearing a thong.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So crazy last night. I went to bed, and 5 mins later it was announced Iggy was traded to the Penguins, not the Bruins. Insane.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
So crazy last night. I went to bed, and 5 mins later it was announced Iggy was traded to the Penguins, not the Bruins. Insane.
I know, so crazy. My girlfriend woke me up this morning with "Do you know some player name Jerome Egglina?" me: "Heh. Yeah did he go to Boston?"
"No, Penguins."
Jumped up and boogied.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The Sharks are winning again, without Murray.
Now they defeated the Ducks twice in one week. And the Ducks are mighty this season.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
My favorite shark, just scored the goal of the year.
Yes, it was 5 on 3 but still great goal.
Thank god they didn't trade him.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Oh come on ... He only had to pass one D. Datsyuks from a few weeks back was on a 5 on 5.

Joking aside ... Was quite a nice goal for Boyle.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hard to believe there hasn't been any chatter in here since the playoffs started.

VERY happy with the Sharks knocking off the Canucks last night. I went to bed with a smile, and woke up with a smile :D

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Hard to believe there hasn't been any chatter in here since the playoffs started.

VERY happy with the Sharks knocking off the Canucks last night. I went to bed with a smile, and woke up with a smile :D

Still don't get why they started Schneider the last 2 games. Even more so after 3.

And what is going on with Fleury? Odd goals sneaking in in large quantities.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Oh man don't get me started on Fleury. I love the guy, but wow he's stinking it up. Pens have already announced that Vokoun will start for tomorrow's game 5. Much respect to the Isles, they are up to the task.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Oh man don't get me started on Fleury. I love the guy, but wow he's stinking it up. Pens have already announced that Vokoun will start for tomorrow's game 5. Much respect to the Isles, they are up to the task.

Yea man, gonna start off saying I'm way not a Pens fan ... but seeing your team putting up a decent amount of goals and seeing so many bad angle ones getting in.
Reminds me of having Osgood in Detroit knowing there were pretty good chances he would let a center ice shot in as soon at OT started.
Just hard to watch. Don't like seeing games decided on stuff like that.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Yea man, gonna start off saying I'm way not a Pens fan ... but seeing your team putting up a decent amount of goals and seeing so many bad angle ones getting in.
Reminds me of having Osgood in Detroit knowing there were pretty good chances he would let a center ice shot in as soon at OT started.
Just hard to watch. Don't like seeing games decided on stuff like that.
yes it is hard to watch, but to be fair, the defense in front of his has been bad too. The Isles were getting so many good chances, couple that with shaky goaltending, and that's where we're at. Hopefully Pens can get this going, they surely have the tools.

Your Wings have a big game tonight. I'll be well into a few cold ones when that one starts for me. Gonna watch Caps game first.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah ... not going to miss being in the West after the change next year.
I think I'll be watching that one too so I can kill time before Det. Hoping the Wings manage a win so I don't need to be in heart attack mode for game 6 and hopefully 7 if they lose 5.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I root for Detroit tonight.
If they win, Sharks will play against LA, not Chicago. ;)

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I want Diaz fired. Everybody is being ihh so careful not to blame him for so much but I can't stand him. The bad pass to Eller then the terrible defensive zone giveaway. Then the horrible deflection that went in on budaj. Never been so ashamed to be a habs fan...and the past 20 years has given me plenty of ammo.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts