Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I root for Detroit tonight.
If they win, Sharks will play against LA, not Chicago. ;)

Will be a scary series whoever gets them. I'll take watching them play Chicago over watching them golf though.

Just a bit curious, what made you become a Sharks fan to begin with?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Oooooh Wings are in 2nd round. I missed all the games this weekend, was traveling and camping. Just now getting to the highlights.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
So happy to see the Ducks out of the playoffs after last night. Can't wait and hope that the Blackhawks do good against the Red Wings.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I think ottawa or bostob would have the best chance against chicago bit something tell me that the leafs are going to take boston out

Cool that the wings advance too

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hope we don't have any Toronto fans in here. We may have to put them on suicide watch. That was unbelievable.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Toronto game was unbelievable.

I'll call it now. Chicago vs Ottawa or Boston (coin still flipping)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Well, being the nerd that I tend to be, since my beloved habs were embarassed by the Sens, I've been busy with NHL2k10.

Yep, while newer versions of the NHL series sit on my shelf, I've been downloading rosters and tweaking this game to play the way I like. Good gritty fight for the puck hockey.

I put this up to share some slider results with some folk at 2khockey.net, unfortunately only the first 22 mins made it up as something corrupted my video file.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Just a bit curious, what made you become a Sharks fan to begin with?

Well as a german who lives thousand of miles away from where it all happens, I don't really have anything to do with any american or canadian city. But you just have to pick a team to root for, when you follow a league. And the Sharks thing started for me in 90s, when I was a teenager and got my first EA Sports NHL Hockey. My interest in IT, gave me sympathy for the Silicon Valley. And bay area thrash metal also had an huge impact on my life. So back in the days I just picked the team, that is located closest to the stuff I like.

@Superballs
These commentators Randy Hahn & Drew Remenda do all the Sharks games on Comcast SportsNet California during reg. season.

can't wait for tonight's game.. starts at 4:00 AM but I don't have to work tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts