Bug iOS Version 1.2.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Some Guy

Jun 18, 2012
You should have seen the proposed price in the iOS beta before a few of us flipped.
At £0.69 I would have felt ripped off. For the price we pay for these tables, I feel like that sort of thing should already have been included or patched in as a bonus.

I was expecting video tutorials similar to this for that price.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I would pay a one off price, maybe £3.99 for all tables but that's it, I'm not interested in any per table price, even 69p adds up ( we're up to 18 tables already! )

LordKthulu

Oct 24, 2012
I've noticed that the program crashes and returns back to the iOS screen often.

Can anyone tell me which tables have been updated?
So far my version has only downloaded a new version of Harley Davidson.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
You'll have to delete the table file then, or backup your data and re-download the entire app. Check here for backup instructions:

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/811-Back-up-your-scores-goals
BH definitely not fixed on iPad 1. Even after deleting and re-downloading (which I'm pretty fed up with doing every time) it still has the octagonal bumpers and stretched half-height flippers.

ToM geometry is still out - ball passes through rails on the right-hand side.

TotAN playfield insert lights are still horribly misaligned with artwork.

I don't expect any of these things to get fixed.

Alexandre Vraux

Mar 5, 2012
Since 1.1.9 : on FUNHOUSE. When I enter in the Magic mirror...It is very difficult to see the result of the magic wind: the text on the screen scroll too fast !

I notice also the Fast scroll text on screen on Bride of Pinboat on the BIG WHEEL Lotery

Iphone 4 IOS 5.0.1JB here

Last edited:

Lou Villanueva

Mar 9, 2012
Spider Hole Cam is broken on the IPhone 5 for scared stiff. Also as mentioned table views are still broken for NGG and Harley on the same device. Also argh. :(

UPDATE: Spider hole cam is only broken in Portrait mode. works in landscape. can switch to landscape mid game when you hit the spider hole as a temp workaround. (or just play entirely in landscape.)

UPDATE 2: NGG and Harley are playable in Landscape mode, but not Portrait.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
On BH the octagonal bumpers are fixed, but I shot the ball at the upper-level captive ball on the left and it shot through the wall and landed in the astronaut hole and went to the lower playfield.

I admit I don't know jack about programming, but if something is specified as solid then surely nothing should pass through it?

I just had a game of Scared Stiff, and I got awarded a crate mode (I forgot which one, I'm at the pub). Anyway multiball crate mode zoomed out to plunger view and neither flipper worked.

I realise bugs slip through the cracks, but these really annoying game-breaking bugs really suck :(

Last edited:

LordKthulu

Oct 24, 2012
Am I the only one having stability issues?
If my iPad goes into standby mode then the game crashes or it returns to the startup screen.

I'm taking an educated guess and assume that I should delete and reinstall the TPA, but I'm curious if it is a bug or just me?

Lovin' Scared Stiff, nice work guys.

LordKthulu

Oct 24, 2012
No, you aren't the only one. I brought it up during the beta cycle.

Thanks for the feedback Gord :)

That will save me the hassle of reinstalling it because I'm working on some Wizard goals at the moment.

How do you get involved in beta testing?
I'm a 37 year old developer/designer and I suspect that I could be useful to Farsight.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I would pay a one off price, maybe £3.99 for all tables but that's it, I'm not interested in any per table price, even 69p adds up ( we're up to 18 tables already! )

I agree-I think that's the way FS should go-I'd pay a heavier One-Off for the feature on all tables-but per table?....Nah.

Oh.....and GET RID of that GO PRO graphic!
I thought they've learnt.....Grrrr

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
On Big Shot, I can't clear the fourth Standard Goal "get a 14,000-point bonus." I've gotten exactly that, and I've gotten larger bonuses, but it won't credit me and move to the Wizard Goals. I'm on an iPad 1.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Big shot portrait view 3 & 4 have the ' ball in play ' display partially blocking the left flipper. Was reported in the beta. Ignored by FS. ( iPad 3 )

Last edited:

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Worth updating from 1.18 just for Scared Stiff? Didn't bother with the last update, sounded like it just added bugs and this doesn't seem much better.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Worth updating from 1.18 just for Scared Stiff? Didn't bother with the last update, sounded like it just added bugs and this doesn't seem much better.

I'm gonna buy every table pack for the foreseeable future just to support these guys.

But yes, Scared Stiff and Big Shot are both pretty darn awesome! And couldn't be more different from each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online