PC tourney 2015-08-28: HS2, PZone, Diner, BK2K, GoinNuts, Centaur, ToM, RBIoN

invitro

May 4, 2012
I bet you stay at #1 with this score [PZone 952M] for all time. :rolleyes:
It's been beaten already -- switch3flip smashed it to pieces with a 1374M. :p

Here's a Gold #1 score update... there was finally a lot of action, between 12am and 12noon ET...
BK2K: 24M (pinballwiz45b)
Centaur: 13M (pinballwiz45b)
Diner: 74M (switch3flip)
GoinNuts: 5.2M (pinballwiz45b)
HS2: 1089M (pinballwiz45b)
PZone: 1374M (switch3flip)
RBIoN: 157M (pinballwiz45b)
ToM: 5102M (Sir Moovenstein)

pinballwiz45b and switch3flip are dominating, and my anticipated battle between them has begun.

There are now 17 players in Gold, 8 have played all 8 tables. switch3flip has played only 5 tables.

This is so much fun... I don't know how I lived before these tourneys...

invitro

May 4, 2012
Rollovers aren't properly detected if you run out of time. To register correctly, finish the game normally.
Thanks for the note! And I'm not sure if it's known, so I'll say that this appears to be true for many or all tables. HH had many reported errors with rollovers, Victory one or two, that's all I remember now but there may be more in the other tourney threads.

There are four Centaur scores >10M... has anyone run out of time with a >10M on Centaur? (I had 3 min left :eek:)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Thanks for the note! And I'm not sure if it's known, so I'll say that this appears to be true for many or all tables. HH had many reported errors with rollovers, Victory one or two, that's all I remember now but there may be more in the other tourney threads.

There are four Centaur scores >10M... has anyone run out of time with a >10M on Centaur? (I had 3 min left :eek:)

I have 10M on Centaur in Silver, didn't run out of time though.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

1 second left ;)

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
It's been beaten already -- switch3flip smashed it to pieces with a 1374M. :p

Here's a Gold #1 score update... there was finally a lot of action, between 12am and 12noon ET...
BK2K: 24M (pinballwiz45b)
Centaur: 13M (pinballwiz45b)
Diner: 74M (switch3flip)
GoinNuts: 5.2M (pinballwiz45b)
HS2: 1089M (pinballwiz45b)
PZone: 1374M (switch3flip)
RBIoN: 157M (pinballwiz45b)
ToM: 5102M (Sir Moovenstein)

What? 1374M? Have I missed something in the rules? I think it's not possible with cycling between Ramp and Comic all the time under best conditions like MB or 2x scoring. Tell me the secret... :rolleyes:

Bronze is in the lead, except for GoinNuts, PZone and RBIoN. :eek:

BK2K: 27M
Centaur: 13,8M
Diner: 104M
GoinNuts: 4M
HS2: 1465M
PZone: 546M
RBIoN: 135M
ToM: 5200M

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
Guessing the 1m bumpers have something to do with it. Combine it with the 2x or the 10x and you can get some serious points per pop.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
What? 1374M? Have I missed something in the rules? I think it's not possible with cycling between Ramp and Comic all the time under best conditions like MB or 2x scoring. Tell me the secret... :rolleyes:

Bronze is in the lead, except for GoinNuts, PZone and RBIoN. :eek:

Centaur: 13,8M
GoinNuts: 4M
RBIoN: 135M
Search for "Party Zone 10x Scoring Tilt Exploit". That's how it's done.

Just put up 95M on Diner, decided not to play with the rollover and drained balls 2 and 3 with 4 mins left. Still scored 17M in tips....

Gonna be at 800/800 in Silver after that :D

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
And since I'm unlikely ever to achieve it again, heck it may not last the rest of the week:
CDFCCD67818BD234F594A91A91F31D8E5B8D110A

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Heh didn't even last 10 minutes! Since I spent most of the day grinding BK2K and Diner for those scores... I'm disinclined to try getting back my HS2 #1, for now. For. Now.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Update from Bronze:

Centaur: 13.8M
GoinNuts: 5.8M
RBIoN: 194M

Don't know if I should try to beat the 'cheated' PZone score. All other scores #1, except there are updates from Gold/Silver.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The PZ score isn't a cheat as such... it's a ROM bug exploit that's in the contemporary rules sheets for the table. Fair game in my eyes.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I know you guys are all PC, but I'm going to pipe in for a sec. You guys say North America is the most important continent. And that it's possible to boost the jackpot value by 100k with every hit to the scoop. I've found a way to trap with the right and keep hitting the scoop. If everything works out right, you will end up with 2 on the right flipper, and a downward nudge will do an instant cradle separation. But I've gone at that for a long time, and it doesn't seem worth it. Should I use the whole damn 20 minutes just boosting the jackpot value? I Might try again, but chances are, I'll drain before getting my roided out jackpot, multiple times if I'm lucky, and then doubling it. I'm at about 115m for RBION. And it wasn't even using that method, it was just a fluke. I accidentally activated road trip and 2x scoring when I was only going for 2x. Ended up pounding out a bunch of points through road trip, and then was still able to double my tour the continents. I've gotten to Atlantis a couple of times, but it was crap. But yeah, my best game I sucked at north America. It was Australia and Asia all the way. Also I've learned to jump right into the continents while 2x is still going from the previous tour the continents. And hope to god I get Asia, because it'll be 4.8m, with a chance to double it again once I run through them again. I have been able to run through all of them 3 times in 20 minutes. Might be wise to drain a ball when Australia starts, but that's my bread n butter

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I know you guys are all PC, but I'm going to pipe in for a sec. You guys say North America is the most important continent. And that it's possible to boost the jackpot value by 100k with every hit to the scoop. I've found a way to trap with the right and keep hitting the scoop. If everything works out right, you will end up with 2 on the right flipper, and a downward nudge will do an instant cradle separation. But I've gone at that for a long time, and it doesn't seem worth it. Should I use the whole damn 20 minutes just boosting the jackpot value? I Might try again, but chances are, I'll drain before getting my roided out jackpot, multiple times if I'm lucky, and then doubling it. I'm at about 115m for RBION. And it wasn't even using that method, it was just a fluke. I accidentally activated road trip and 2x scoring when I was only going for 2x. Ended up pounding out a bunch of points through road trip, and then was still able to double my tour the continents. I've gotten to Atlantis a couple of times, but it was crap. But yeah, my best game I sucked at north America. It was Australia and Asia all the way. Also I've learned to jump right into the continents while 2x is still going from the previous tour the continents. And hope to god I get Asia, because it'll be 4.8m, with a chance to double it again once I run through them again. I have been able to run through all of them 3 times in 20 minutes. Might be wise to drain a ball when Australia starts, but that's my bread n butter

Today I've played 17 minutes Bigfoot Mode only. Approximate 100 Jackpots with 150M score. One of the two balls stuck somewhere and I had to quit the game later. Anyway not enough time to double this with the continent feature...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.