PS3 Version 2.0.4 (NA) Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I joined because I couldn't take it anymore!

I know it has been mentioned time and time again, but this is MADDENING. I love Farsight, donated to both kickstarters, buy all the tables, but the quality control on PS3 is horrible! I didn't mind waiting for patches and I didn't mind the table release delays... if it meant all the bugs would be worked out. A few minor things here and there I can deal with, but theire are MAJOR issues time and time again.

I think a lot of people are feeling this way. Not because want to to rant on a good company, but because we want to see them beat out the competition and make the best product
humanly possible.

Anyway, this is why I said I was a tad angry that they were spending time working on the Pro Mode instead of getting the basics ironed out.
I would be fine with them taking 2-3 months with no DLC tables released and just knock out these bugs once and for all!

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
I think a lot of people are feeling this way. Not because want to to rant on a good company, but because we want to see them beat out the competition and make the best product
humanly possible.

Anyway, this is why I said I was a tad angry that they were spending time working on the Pro Mode instead of getting the basics ironed out.
I would be fine with them taking 2-3 months with no DLC tables released and just knock out these bugs once and for all!

I agree with you on this. I'm continuing to give them the benefit of the doubt (and going against my nature by buying the current pack) just for the sake of wanting this game to continue on the PS3, but it's a bit of an unfunny joke at this point.

Hold off on "Pro Mode", get out the Kickstarter table pack DLC so as not to create ill will on that front ,then do a time out on DLC to fix all the current problems. Once issues are addressed, put out a "Version 2" type thing with pro-mode and 4 more tables at $15 or whatever the retail is.

I think that would be a fair compromise.

I'm trying to be positive. I just don't care for Zen, I needs the Pinball Arcade! :p

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
They already said they're ahead of schedule on table production, so they're going to have some time to dedicate to bug fixing.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
On Party Monsters, when you pull the plunger out, you can see that the spring that's supposed to stay on it inside the machine is instead moving with the plunger and coming right out through the front of the machine.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Just had a game of EATPM and it completely froze on me. Couldn't do anything but shut off the system.

Illuminosopher

Apr 12, 2012
Well, Black Hole is officially busted for now. When shooting a ball into the lower playfield lock, absolutely nothing happens and neither nudging nor calling the attendant helps. :(

I just had this happen to me twice in row, and I was doing good the the second time defiantly a bummer.

Startyde

Nov 1, 2012
Hi there,

First time poster. I've bought the latest tables and updated all latest patches and I'm not sure if this is a new or old issue, still searching forum, but Black Hole seems to be bugged. 4 times when entering the second mirrored playfield (I'm sorry for the terminology) the ball would be hit to the side and never come back. Calling attendant would say the ball is not stuck, yet hitting the plunger and even tilting would not fix it. I would have to quit the table altogether. No exaggeration, it happened 4 times within an hour. It makes getting the 250k goal extremely difficult.

EDIT: Sorry, this was already mentioned here. Just like to confirm it I guess, haha.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi there,

First time poster. I've bought the latest tables and updated all latest patches and I'm not sure if this is a new or old issue, still searching forum, but Black Hole seems to be bugged. 4 times when entering the second mirrored playfield (I'm sorry for the terminology) the ball would be hit to the side and never come back. Calling attendant would say the ball is not stuck, yet hitting the plunger and even tilting would not fix it. I would have to quit the table altogether. No exaggeration, it happened 4 times within an hour. It makes getting the 250k goal extremely difficult.

Welcome.

Check a few posts up...

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ugs-amp-Feedback?p=36640&viewfull=1#post36640

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
I had the NGG bug last night where it introduces extra balls into the plunger. It had two ball, which I launched, then when they drained it had 3 in the plunger. I kicked out of the came and moved on to "Medieval Madness", when I lost the first ball, 2 balls appeared in the plunger at the start of ball two. It was as if the error had carried over from the other table. I have not had the multiple balls in one plunger thing before.

The only thing I was doing any different on NGG then my standard way of playing was attempting to nudge the ball away from the right-side drain. I failed (as per usual, which is why I never nudge :p ) and then on ball two it booted up 2 balls in the plunger.

Hope this helps, I guess TPA is on hold some more until the next patch. :(

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I hit a bug in NGG:

Early in the game I was twice awarded a lock and started Multiball. The table now started eating the balls when I hit the locks. The attendant returned 2 balls back into the game but not the third and I had to restart the game.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I realize someone mentioned the High Scores in Elvira and the Party Monsters is messed up, but the
Trophy pop for it is also screwed as well. :(

I got my score above the lowest of the (very) high table scores and NOTHING. :(
Here's a pic of my score: I'm MRH 23,039,690
null.jpg

Has anyone been able to get the Top 5 local high score for Elvira yet?

Really annoyed by this since the top 5 and standard goals were usually an easy thing and was nice to grab them on the day of the release to mark the occasion of new DLC tables with a permanent date stamped trophy.

Does Farsight know or have they commented on anything?
They seemed to ignore everything posted about Black Knight.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Yup, highscores are screwed up.
So far as I recall, NGG asked me to enter my initials after finishing with about 75 M.
Fifth place has 85 M.
Off course no trophy.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Spoonman I got it yesterday after posting my 3rd top 5 score 4th place below my highest score.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
@Biff: NGG will ask you to enter your initials for Today's Highscore. In one of my first games I had 84.8M - that was kind of annoying, I can tell you. I can't remember being able to score that high in the old PHOF version, something must have changed. Got 120M today after endless extra balls. :)

@SKILL_SHOT: this means that you just need a couple of 30M+ scores? Interesting, I will try this.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
No it was like 25M and I had a 28M already then it popped wich confused me as Im on wizard goals already. I just now beat LON #1 score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.