PS4 Cirqus Voltaire Screenshot

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I spaced I meant 2

I'd call it three months. 82 days until the launch. I know that it has been confirmed that TPA is a launch title but have they confirmed that its a day one title? Doesn't Sony define a launch title as anything that comes out in the first month? The console come out on a Friday so I could see TPA hitting on the first Tuesday update.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
We'll just say Mr. Skill Shot has at times aided the moderation team in determining where exactly the lines are, and leave it at that. ;)

Congrats on joining the Triple Millennium Club, SS!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Do his 3000 posts include the one's that were deleted? Cuz that's gotta account for an easy hundred, right?!

Professor_Jones

Aug 25, 2013
Beautiful screenshot, it almost looks like a photo ! A little too dark like others have said, but clearly most of the work is done, and it's very promising. Still waiting *almost* patiently for the PC version.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thank you and your welcome :p I would like the GI lights to look more like incandesent bulbs rather than frosted LED's.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I would like the GI lights to look more like incandesent bulbs rather than frosted LED's.
all know modern tendentions to publish games like "free to play" with content shop - try to imagine full-simulation mode of TPA with all bulbs, switches, and electronic parts which can fail and be bought at in-game shop..;)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Then I want to be able to swap out incandesent bulbs with LEDs :) with the option to put whatever color bulb wherever I choose. That would be cool or warm if you prefer :p

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
all know modern tendentions to publish games like "free to play" with content shop - try to imagine full-simulation mode of TPA with all bulbs, switches, and electronic parts which can fail and be bought at in-game shop..;)

The biggest reason that I don't own a pinball machine is because of the maintenance. Simulate maintenance? No thanks! :p

N

netizen

Next will be a virtual version of pinside to swap virtual machines that have been virtually modded.

OMG, Second Life: The Pinball Addiction

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.