ST:TNG Kickstarter is (now complete)!

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
They should have really given a stretch goal from the start... anyway, this is good. It's well on its way to being funded.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
They should have really given a stretch goal from the start... anyway, this is good. It's well on its way to being funded.
No, they made that mistake last time, and when it was obvious they weren't going to reach the stretch goal, many pulled their pledges and it got FS a lot of negative buzz. It might have been a good idea to say there is another license they are pursuing, but won't reveal it unless they reach the goal.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
i just dropped $50 into the pot. I own this pinball machine so I can definitely help beta testing as well if needed.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
I made my contribution, and seeing more than $2000 added to the total in the last four hours, I don't think we need to worry about the project getting funded. At this rate, it will reach the $45k goal in 3 days, not 30. Of course, that all depends on people continuing to pledge, so hop to it! I'm fairly vocal about my OCD hang-ups on TPA, but all that should be set aside for the sake of this initiative.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
"Can people from outside the US pledge to projects?

Yes! Anyone, anywhere (with a major credit card) can pledge to Kickstarter projects."

A lot europeans don't have a major credit card.

I live in the UK and donating through my amazon account on the TZ was easy. I hope to donate to stng depending if my credit card isn't going to have a nervous breakdown :p

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
No, they made that mistake last time, and when it was obvious they weren't going to reach the stretch goal, many pulled their pledges and it got FS a lot of negative buzz. It might have been a good idea to say there is another license they are pursuing, but won't reveal it unless they reach the goal.

Unless they go WAY over, I hope they keep it zipped regarding stretch goals. Just stick to their statement that any excess will go towards future licenses. I think less people will get peeved about it then.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Unless they go WAY over, I hope they keep it zipped regarding stretch goals. Just stick to their statement that any excess will go towards future licenses. I think less people will get peeved about it then.

As an incentive past the 45k mark, I think they will just mention which top 10 license they had "lined up" at that licensing convention a few months back and towards any overflow will go.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
As an incentive past the 45k mark, I think they will just mention which top 10 license they had "lined up" at that licensing convention a few months back and towards any overflow will go.

Hey man,

How come you have taxi n hd scores, beta testing i assume? Would you have any detail on bh ruleset?

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Didn't have the time to pledge yet, but I'll throw in some coins in the next few days. This seems to be developing with warp speed! (insert laughtrack here)

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
More interestingly, how did you get Taxi to give you a score not divisible by 10?

Nah was fiddling with my sig layout, and only knew the first 2 digits of it offhand.

Would you have any detail on bh ruleset?
AFAIK thats unchanged, but BH won't download atm

edit: make it go past 20k someone so I can go to bed!! [sub](better Gord?)[/sub]

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
donated $20

Anyone hazard a guess as to what the table might be that was mention in the kickstarter promo vid that cost FS £11,000???...Indy or maybe Addams??

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.