Table Pack #23 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Does anyone think that it is possible that some of the crap photoshopped into the MM back glass is actually Sorcerer crap and that we may be receiving our last double table pack (bk2000 and sorcerer)

I like where your head is at but I'm not getting my hopes up. It seems unlikely at this point. If that did happen I would be very pleasantly surprized though.

Last edited:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
PressStar-JerseyJackPinballsWizardOfOzVersion122248-917.jpg

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Sha right - and monkeys might fly out of my butt!

Good thing that movie, and the table have flying monkeys built in!!!
I think it's clear that since the table says "Storm the Castle" there can be no shadow of a doubt. This would explain why they haven't had time to finish emulation on Black Knight and other earlier tables.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This is the last time I'm going to warn members on the following infraction : Please refrain from posting unreleased or unconfirmed information you may find while digging through TPA files on this forum. Out of respect, FarSight should be given the chance to announce and confirm their own table releases. Members who do not abide by this will be immediately and permanently banned from the forum.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This is the last time I'm going to warn members on the following infraction : Please refrain from posting unreleased or unconfirmed information you may find while digging through TPA files on this forum. Out of respect, FarSight should be given the chance to announce and confirm their own table releases. Members who do not abide by this will be immediately and permanently banned from the forum.

Why even bother doing this when you've got all the excitement about oh, I don't know...MANY TABLES TO COME over the next few years?! This is ridiculous, having to post unconfirmed stuff like that onto the forum that we don't care about....yet ;)

Let's all keep this trend one pack at a time, with driveway cheese on the side.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I'm yet to play or even see a WoZ, but man... the scoring scale is really unsettling to me.

Hmm...that guy in the lower right hand corner. I've seen him somewhere before...on a nine inch black and white TV in the Sixties...just can't place his name...

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Sounds about right here's a little something I noticed though.

itn0.jpg

One of these things is not like the other.

Just today noticed that the change in the upper left of the clue is the black knight from Black Knight 2000 because he's holding that lightning bolt in his hand. Really hard to tell at this resolution. Actually had to pull out an eyeglass-repair magnifying glass to see it. The other three changes, I just can't make out what they are.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Are you really excited about bk2000?
The playfield doesn't seem that awesome... and i don't really like the original bk...
In the other hand when I first saw br I didn't like thz playfield but the gameplay is awesome...

night

May 18, 2012
Are you really excited about bk2000?
The playfield doesn't seem that awesome... and i don't really like the original bk...
In the other hand when I first saw br I didn't like thz playfield but the gameplay is awesome...

BK2000 is a different beast, it's going to be a hell of a table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts