Taxi/HD/Gofers/Elvria update out!

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Good here too. Just waiting for No good gofers . Very pleased with the swift response as I thought it could be a few days ... :)

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I DL'd Taxi and HD to my Mac in anticipation for this iOS-release and didn't know about the "infinite SDTM-save button". Made this rather dull table quite cool after all, really adds dynamic to the table.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Bought both packs , but I'm finding that all but No good gofers have downloaded . NGG just seems to be sitting there on the download screen . Any suggestions ?

* all is well now. Had to delete and reload app again , but it seems to have worked .Of course , had to reload all other tables , but that only took a few mins.

Last edited:

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Bought both packs , but I'm finding that all but No good gofers have downloaded . NGG just seems to be sitting there on the download screen . Any suggestions ?

Mine did that for a fair while, then it took off in a hurry.. as you might have already found out :)

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Wouldn't call it a bug yet , but I'm finding that the ball is like a virtual rocket on all the new games so far , excepting Elvira .Of course a new game takes some getting used to ,and I've only seen Taxi before, but ...

Anyone else thinking the same ?

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I have found the ball extremely fast on some tables but I thought it was because I'm on an iPhone 5, what device are you on?

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
I've got all the new tables loaded up on my iPad and iPhone. Off to a probably not highly productive day at work! ;)

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
I bought the tables for my iphone and now when i wanted to download them for my ipad as well, i can't restore my purchased tables. This didn't use to be the case as I could restore tables between different ios devices... Amyone else have this problem with the new tables?

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
I bought the tables for my iphone and now when i wanted to download them for my ipad as well, i can't restore my purchased tables. This didn't use to be the case as I could restore tables between different ios devices... Amyone else have this problem with the new tables?

Nevermind, i was using the "free" version which i had downloaded earlier this morning for trying out taxi. Appearantly you can't sync tables between the free and regular version of tpa.

stevesabol

Apr 13, 2012
I can confirm that I was able to buy both Table Packs on my iPad2 over wifi. Taxi just finished downloading. Downloading the Elvira table now.

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
I noticed some cool fixes that I didn't see mentioned. Seems like there are upgraded pop-bumper sounds all around which sounds a lot better. Also on Funhouse, Rudy's Hideout music seems to work all the time now. :) Not sure if it's just me, but the graphics seem a little more crisp as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts