The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

karl

May 10, 2012
T2 had the "become a permanent beta tester" tier at $400. This one doesn't have anything comparable.

That tier is the only thing that saved T2. It was not looking good before Farsight announced the Beta tester tier. It got them 18 000$ extra in a hurry.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
That tier is the only thing that saved T2. It was not looking good before Farsight announced the Beta tester tier. It got them 18 000$ extra in a hurry.

+ 1
That was a master stroke from Farsight.
If it wasn't for that reward the T2 kickstarter would most likely have failed.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Too much money for the t shirt tier.
I don't know if I even want the golden edition or just the regular arcade version.
Still curious about the spooky altering physics balls.
FarSight said they have not even created the spooky balls just yet.
Waiting to hear about the stretch goals.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Spooky balls are going to be the same thing physics wise as the Orbals balls Bobby talked about in the podcast. But then you'd have to play Orbals to get them. Sounds like paying and getting them the kickstarter way is way less painful!

RustyShackleford

Aug 27, 2014
I was really hoping for a 1 week update today. Or possibly a stretch goal, it's seems to be slowing down a little. I'm not worried about it not making it, but I just wish farsight would have more updates and not just let this go where it may.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I was really hoping for a 1 week update today. Or possibly a stretch goal, it's seems to be slowing down a little. I'm not worried about it not making it, but I just wish farsight would have more updates and not just let this go where it may.

+1

This is what happened with the T2 kickstarter.

Like they have fallen asleep

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts