Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
It would be a great thing, if FS will release Xenon and Paragon in one tabel-pack. This will be a "must have" for everyone interested in great pinball. Both table deserve a release on the pinball arcade. That´s for sure.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
It would be a great thing, if FS will release Xenon and Paragon in one tabel-pack. This will be a "must have" for everyone interested in great pinball. Both table deserve a release on the pinball arcade. That´s for sure.

That would be an unstabuy from me

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
xenons a silly table in gamepkay terms even more so if yiu consider the appeal of xenon backglass and lighting and passable art

i cannkt deny oaragon would be a huge old skool trip for me, but i tend to think in gameplay terms either way

xenon simoly does have the strength to stand its own in terms of gameplay

anyine who attacked me personally or thought my i want YOU/PARAGon stance was ott fairy muff

at four quid a table yiur havin a marely

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013

Farsight, if you chance to read this post, DO IT! Yes I voted Xenon but having looked at the playfield on Paragon (without having actually played it) it appears it would be a fantastical table to play. Let's be honest, Paragon would have won had Fireball not been included in the poll. But the fact these tables were so close for much of the poll indicates they both deserve to get made. What better way to throw the old dog a bone than to release them as a 2-for-1 throwback table pack. Make it happen, please!!!

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
xenons a silly table in gamepkay terms even more so if yiu consider the appeal of xenon backglass and lighting and passable art

i cannkt deny oaragon would be a huge old skool trip for me, but i tend to think in gameplay terms either way

xenon simoly does have the strength to stand its own in terms of gameplay

anyine who attacked me personally or thought my i want YOU/PARAGon stance was ott fairy muff

at four quid a table yiur havin a marely

The fans disagree with you, Pinside ratings disagree with you, and you still can't spell. :p

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I've never seen any actual sales data they've released and don't think it exists outside of the company. So all anyone has to go on is general comments employees have made about sales. I don't recall seeing any comments specifically about Season Pass vs Individual Table/Table Pack sales. I would be curious about the numbers as well as platform sales. But don't think we'll ever see those.

But yeah employees have commented more than once that EMs did not sell well. And I think these recent polls have shown they are a hard sell with the community.

I do hope they find some way to add an EM. Silverballs had a neat idea of offering a free EM table if you own a (or all) of the season passes to entice people to purchase season passes. And I threw in the idea of adding an EM as an additional table for the next Kickstarter table reward. If they can't viably add an EM to a season then hopefully they can figure out a creative way to make it happen.

At this point in the game life, where you have more than 50 pins to play, I'm looking for some variety and any EM would fit that bill - including Wizard. (but really want Fireball!)

You are correct but I don't recall seeing ONE SINGLE REQUEST FOR LCA! Do you?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Leave Heretic alone, lol...

On topic: if you've never played a Paragon, you're really missing out. Tonight I was reminded just how great it is at the expo. There's nothing quite like playing a widebody from that era (Embryon was sitting right there next to it tonight...oh baby). They're really quite special. Xenon is lovely too (enjoyed a few games on it tonight as well), but Paragon just feels majestic. Maybe someday it'll make it into TPA...for now there are some decent VP versions at least...

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Leave Heretic alone, lol...

On topic: if you've never played a Paragon, you're really missing out. Tonight I was reminded just how great it is at the expo. There's nothing quite like playing a widebody from that era (Embryon was sitting right there next to it tonight...oh baby). They're really quite special. Xenon is lovely too (enjoyed a few games on it tonight as well), but Paragon just feels majestic. Maybe someday it'll make it into TPA...for now there are some decent VP versions at least...

Don't worry too much about it, Jeff. Remember, Diner won the fan's poll last season and 2nd place Earthshaker just came out last month. EBD (second to Centaur) would be out already, but there seems to be an obscure license attached to it getting in the way. Paragon will probably a season 5 table. And Seawitch is out there lurking, which might come out this year.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Don't worry too much about it, Jeff. Remember, Diner won the fan's poll last season and 2nd place Earthshaker just came out last month. EBD (second to Centaur) would be out already, but there seems to be an obscure license attached to it getting in the way. Paragon will probably a season 5 table. And Seawitch is out there lurking, which might come out this year.

That's all true and great news for those of us who really wanted to see Paragon. As far as EBD I personally don't see why that table is so popular, also we already have two pool themed tables. I do understand that a huge number of those tables were made so I can understand in that respect why people want it, they grew up on it. Much like my fascination with Whirlwimd which I spent most of my paper route and allowance on each week for a long time. I don't personally remember playing EBD but I'm sure I did at some point. There are just so many wonderful tables to chose from and ipunfortunately I have all apple stuff so I don't have the option of VP and Future pinball etc. I may just buy a relatively inexpensive laptop to be able to run the aforementioned emulators. Does anyone know if and tablets are capable of running the emulators? Thanks in advance

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
That's all true and great news for those of us who really wanted to see Paragon. As far as EBD I personally don't see why that table is so popular, also we already have two pool themed tables. I do understand that a huge number of those tables were made so I can understand in that respect why people want it, they grew up on it. Much like my fascination with Whirlwimd which I spent most of my paper route and allowance on each week for a long time. I don't personally remember playing EBD but I'm sure I did at some point. There are just so many wonderful tables to chose from and ipunfortunately I have all apple stuff so I don't have the option of VP and Future pinball etc. I may just buy a relatively inexpensive laptop to be able to run the aforementioned emulators. Does anyone know if and tablets are capable of running the emulators? Thanks in advance

So Big Shot and Cue Ball Wizard fill your pool needs? EBD is a great table please try not to ruin it for the purists

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Big Shot is a better table IMO than Cue Ball Wizard although CBW is a decent table. I also played a Sharkeys Shootout IRL and IMO it's better too. Don't know about Cue Ball Deluxe but I would have no problem with a third Pool themed table. I mean, how many spookey-themed tables we got now on TPA? There's also two golfs, both equally good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts