What time will TZ be out and is EU PSN getting it today?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I would like to play it. I am not buying it having donated $100 to the kickstarter. To say I am pissed off at this company is such an understatement. If they weren't my crack dealer I would be so done with them. A holes.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Worth the wait. Just scored over 2b. Not bad for the first hour of play, I suppose. Don't really know what I'm doing yet. Will have a go tomorrow. I need sleep.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It's not as forgiving as most modern era DMD tables, when that ball drains no mercy do-overs .

I played a quick set of games on PS3 and PSVita , here are my initial thoughts:

PS3 version , certainly is a colorful table layout , never having seen the real table except on videos , looks very crisp , initial disappointment with the lighting , it comes off looking flat to me . One of things I loved about Funhouse and Circus Voltaire was the play of lighting on dark playfield. I do see nice chrome models, and I do see reflecting strobes but some of the playfield lights have that "painted on/painted off" look that was my big issue critiquing the Harley Davidson 3ed and Taxi tables (which have been updated and no longer as bad) , I have faith the GI update in March will make this a bad memory soon. The sounds are very cool , and add to the atmosphere and theme . The physics were kind of heavy , I felt like I was struggling to get the right english to catapult the ball into the top of the playfield , which to some people is preferred over "floaty physics" . I cant wait to learn more about this table , it must be hard, I didnt unlock one standard goal , unlike every other new table I've done , I usually stumble onto one.

As a Twilight Zone fan with every episode on DVD , it's a very cool table , as a artist and videogame buff , the graphics could be better , and I expect updates will improve it.

It feels nice to have another new addition to TPA

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Must be nice to be able to play. Probably glad you didn't contribute to the Kickstarter. Sure wish I didn't so I could BE PLAYING TZ RIGHT NOW !!!!

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Is it a fat model. They all seem to be dying around now. Cheap lead free solder, coupled with even worse thermal paste.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
So your like 284th place? freaking mobiles. I still have my dead FAT. I've often toyed with the idea of fixing it but then I turn on my NEW PS3...4th one and I forget. I have over $250 of games on it and supposedly I limited that account out and had to start all over, I cannot download or buy games on my user name i made a main account that I share with my brother for purchases only.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
So your like 284th place? freaking mobiles. I still have my dead FAT. I've often toyed with the idea of fixing it but then I turn on my NEW PS3...4th one and I forget. I have over $250 of games on it and supposedly I limited that account out and had to start all over, I cannot downloaded or buy games on my user name i made a main account that I share with my brother for purchases only.
You can reset the limit. I'm turning on my PC I'll send you the link to the site.
https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action?request_locale=en_US
1) You need to sign in.
2) account tab
3) media and devices
4) click PS3 then deactivate all

From what I understand you can use the deactivate all once every 6 months.

If you feel more comfortable finding the site yourself you can google "Sony Entertainment Network" Top one that comes up should be www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/. From there you can choose manage account near the top.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.