Zaccaria Pinball - new physics engine

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
to zsloft,

from the video its more than going in the right direction take your time and keep up the work!

great gfx great artwork now a majorly improved ohysics engine....

great job so far

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
We Have Already Been Waiting For A Long Time For An IOS Physics Update. Mind Your Own Business Jaredmorgs! I will ask Zsolt what I want I paid $20 for this app. I want a fix it's not very playable like all summer now and we are now going into the fall soon. So again when is the IOS update????? Thanks Zsolt.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
If everything is going to go the way we planned, the next update with first version of new physics engine will be sent to Apple this Friday.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Looking forward to it Zsolt. Even as it stands, I really like the Zac app. The early 80's are my favorite era of pins and we don't get much from TPA anymore. I was glad to help out with the Spooky/Mystic issue. Thanks for making this game. Thirty bucks well spent.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys!

We have made a short video footage of upcoming physics engine. Please check it and let us know what you think.

Please take into consideration that video has been recorded by 60 fps but Youtube is converted to 30 fps that's why there is lag sometimes on the video.

Hi Zsolt you asked us to check the video and to let you guys know our impressions about the new physics behaviour, till now quite some reactions are posted but theres no reply from the ASK side till now, i only read that the first version will be probably send off this friday.

It will be nice to hear Your view on our posts, will there be any tweaks according to the input we have given to you ?

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Thanks I'm very much looking forward the update! And can I ask for nudging by tap (like TPA) someday...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
We Have Already Been Waiting For A Long Time For An IOS Physics Update. Mind Your Own Business Jaredmorgs! I will ask Zsolt what I want I paid $20 for this app. I want a fix it's not very playable like all summer now and we are now going into the fall soon. So again when is the IOS update????? Thanks Zsolt.

shut up you tart, youve bareky bought any tables and whine like a baby withiut his dummy, protip cutting thr chaffee is his business son

night

May 18, 2012
Easy people, behold thy mouth. Think about what Gandalf said to Frodo when they stood in the holy cave.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Indeed Night, easy does it,

for me its just great that after a long time of bughunting we have a nice collection of great looking old school tables now, and finally, the period of testing and optimizing a new physics engine has started,

And hopefully with patience and givin input we can reach a final version of a physics engine which is challenging and a real enjoyment for all of us.

In these times there are plenty of tables to enjoy for each individual taste, TPA, ZEN, Pro Pinball and hopefully a fun and challenging ASK Zacc Collection 😋( and maybe a Cool Taito Collection 😀)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Pro pinball "Timeshock" for IOS I hope will surface by the end of this year. Fingers Crossed.

I'am excited for this physics update I love the look and the extras of these tables but since I bought the gold package the tables just drain too easy with little control I'am not into nudging these tables more than controlling the flippers. I want to play these tables as much as TPA I don't play these tables anymore at all I'am just waiting for this update because I want to love these tables and that's not the case for now. The old school look of these tables are gorgeous. I can't wait to play this gold package with the physics update.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I don't agree that all tables are unplayable, in fact I think a lot are very playable. Most are just too hard, yes, and some are even a big draining frustration. TPA on the other hand is too easy on most tables, I do miss the challenge a bit playing TPA. And I don't even want to talk about Zen, unless it involves Buddhism.

Very much looking forward to the new physics and I hope our suggestions have made it in the new engine!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Ahem, moderator here.

I'm not going to edit posts. I'll leave that decision to you guys. I will say this...don't respond to name calling with name calling. Keep it up, action will be taken. Regardless of who started what.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Ok...Night so you dislike most pinball except Zaccaria I think we got it now. Your opinion dude that's all.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Meantime we have made some changes based on your feedback/suggestions. This time I made a 2 minutes long video for you. :) Basically almost every part of the physics engine have been tweaked a little bit, especially those ones which are caused more bounce, stronger bumps, etc. Check the video and let us know what you think, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.