Zaccaria Pinball - Star God (1980) Bugs & Feedback

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt this picture below of a real Farfalla table shows that the lightning on the middle cabinet is allways lit, while on the sim it only flashes when the ball hits its bumper.

It would be nice when this is restored to the original because its quite dark in that area.
You mean Star God, don't you? As I see all the lamps are on, for example pop bumper.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
It would be nice when this is restored to the original because its quite dark in that area.
You mean Star God, don't you? As I see all the lamps are on, for example pop bumper.[/QUOTE]

Mpffff sorry my bad yes i mean the Star God table.

74-89

May 2, 2014
20_00003.jpg

Star God all lit up.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
why are the default settings so dark on this table? On Android the table just looks too dark and black.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
looks much better - thank you. I know the colours are dull on my Nexus 7 anyway but this looks like it will be better.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
...looks like it's missing a proper GI bulb behind the right special target. On my StarGod is lights the spinners too a little... Crank up the light there ;)

74-89

May 2, 2014
Android 3.4.2 ball does not launch properly. Small or normal size ball, tap or swipe launch, it takes some messing around to get the ball in play. Table looks much better. Also haven't been able to make any tables crash on loading.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Android 3.4.2 ball does not launch properly. Small or normal size ball, tap or swipe launch, it takes some messing around to get the ball in play. Table looks much better. Also haven't been able to make any tables crash on loading.
We have checked this issue on some Android devices and the launch was flawless on all of them. Has anyone else also experienced this issue?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt can you please check the upper slingshots because there seems to be something wrong with the sensitivity settings here,

regularly while being on speed the ball just drops dead on the bumper, it also happens quite abit that the ball hits the sling while on speed, gets kicked back with hardly any power, falls back on the bumper and gets kicked back a second time onto the playfield with the right amount of force.

These examples do also occur at the slingshots on the lower side of all tables, and the upper right sling of the Robot table.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt can you please check the upper slingshots because there seems to be something wrong with the sensitivity settings here,

regularly while being on speed the ball just drops dead on the bumper, it also happens quite abit that the ball hits the sling while on speed, gets kicked back with hardly any power, falls back on the bumper and gets kicked back a second time onto the playfield with the right amount of force.

These examples do also occur at the slingshots on the lower side of all tables, and the upper right sling of the Robot table.
Slingshot function is about to renewed, so every slingshot related issues would be fixed by the next update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.