Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.1

74-89

May 2, 2014
I found a glitch in Pinball Champ 82. If you can manage to shoot the ball back up into the top playing field just as your time expires ie:15,20,30 sec etc... Then you have unlimited time up there as the flippers still work and there is no countdown. It's a one in a million shot but I managed it twice so far and as long as I could keep the ball up there I was able to keep the flippers going.

I don't think that's a glitch. With all Zaccs that have this feature, I believe that when Game Time Bonus ends the lower flippers become inactive and everything else remains active until the ball actually drains. At least I think that's how it works.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I understand that....however I wasn't on my last ball, I was actually on my first ball. Like I said, it's an extremely lucky shot but I was able to still use the flippers once the time expired on the upper play field and I shot the ball up there again at just the right second and was then able to play for as long as I kept the ball up there.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I don't think that's a glitch. With all Zaccs that have this feature, I believe that when Game Time Bonus ends the lower flippers become inactive and everything else remains active until the ball actually drains. At least I think that's how it works.
I was just playing a game and was on the upper field when the bonus time ended and my flippers got nonresponsive. Otherwise I would still be playing .

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Today I had time to make 3 changes only. Tomorrow I will take care of blurry textures.

COMMON
ADDED missing coin sound effect to all tables.
ADDED target reset sound effect to all tables where drop targets are.
FIXED wrong dated Mystic Star icon at table selection screen.

As always thank you for your remarks!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Today I had time to make 3 changes only. Tomorrow I will take care of blurry textures.

COMMON

I can't wait to see the reaction from other gamers on different platforms when you're finally able to port the full collection to them at the level of polish you're putting into it. I'd also hope the surviving Zacc brothers are proud of what you've been able to accomplish. I'd never heard of Zaccarria till your app. Their tables are playable works of pop art.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014

COMMON

Youre welcome man and thanks alot for all the fixes, just in case you find some time tomorrow can you please look into the following issues,

The last selected camera preset is not memorised and gets reset by the default preset after restart of the app.

Hot Wheels :

After plunging the ball looses quite some speed and sometimes gets stuck at the spot depicted below, just before it enters the table.

2bd581f926f8f1fa0ed75190d182f545.jpg

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Youre welcome man and thanks alot for all the fixes, just in case you find some time tomorrow can you please look into the following issues,

The last selected camera preset is not memorised and gets reset by the default preset after restart of the app.

Hot Wheels :

After plunging the ball looses quite some speed and sometimes gets stuck at the spot depicted below, just before it enters the table.

2bd581f926f8f1fa0ed75190d182f545.jpg
Camera preset issue will be checked by the programmer.

Launcher method is going to be changed, so all related bugs will be fixed by that modification I hope.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Camera preset issue will be checked by the programmer.

Launcher method is going to be changed, so all related bugs will be fixed by that modification I hope.

All good news, do you like the idea to have the possibility to switch one table to dark room while all others remain on light room, because now all others also switch to dark room.

haj

Sep 28, 2012

COMMON

Zsolt, You are super!!! cant wait!!! Thank you so much for filling my requests.

I'm kind of feeling that, at the rate of zaccaria being polished, it may become like IL-2 flight sim came first time; no one(general majority) knows it but it turned to be really good so that it became the new benchmark afterwords (if anyone knows IL2(original) old legend).

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Zsolt, just for your reminder - could you check upper flipper size of Devil Riders, Pinball Champ, and Farfalla. I think they are too long (and the flipper setting doesnt afect)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt, just for your reminder - could you check upper flipper size of Devil Riders, Pinball Champ, and Farfalla. I think they are too long (and the flipper setting doesnt afect)
Thanks for your reminder. I made them to be smaller in sim mode.

6jfr81.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.