Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.1

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Wow. New table looks like a lot of fun. Zsolt, you are THE MAN. Keep the great stuff coming. We all love it!!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
On, one question....when was this update submitted so I cN kind of guess when I can expect the new table?

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I'm relatively new to Zaccaria, having never heard of them or A.S.K Homework until a couple of weeks ago. I have purchased the gold membership and been in old-school pinball heaven ever since. When not playing the tables, I have been trying to catch up on all of the threads about Zaccaria posted here. My highest compliments to the creators of this fine sim!

One thing I'm not clear on: I understand that A.S.K. has the rights to reproduce all Zaccaria tables. I have read conflicting information on the number of tables that will be produced. I have read that there will be a total of 27 tables, which means Aerobatics will be the final table. I have also read that they may produce 9 more EM tables to finish up the series. Is there any official word on what to expect? If the EMs are produced,will they be included in the gold membership, or will it be a separate app?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I'm relatively new to Zaccaria, having never heard of them or A.S.K Homework until a couple of weeks ago. I have purchased the gold membership and been in old-school pinball heaven ever since. When not playing the tables, I have been trying to catch up on all of the threads about Zaccaria posted here. My highest compliments to the creators of this fine sim!

One thing I'm not clear on: I understand that A.S.K. has the rights to reproduce all Zaccaria tables. I have read conflicting information on the number of tables that will be produced. I have read that there will be a total of 27 tables, which means Aerobatics will be the final table. I have also read that they may produce 9 more EM tables to finish up the series. Is there any official word on what to expect? If the EMs are produced,will they be included in the gold membership, or will it be a separate app?

Paid I hope so. I've read nothing to say either way but I, also in old table heaven. Can't wait for the newest table and I will buy whatever they put out next

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They will not be stopping at 27, but they haven't said what the exact number will be. And yes, the gold will include all tables including the EMs.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
On, one question....when was this update submitted so I cN kind of guess when I can expect the new table?
If everything goes well this update will be submitted this week, so you will be able to play with the next table next week.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
They will not be stopping at 27, but they haven't said what the exact number will be. And yes, the gold will include all tables including the EMs.
According to our plan there will be 9 EM tables in all.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
According to our plan there will be 9 EM tables in all.

That is great news! I will have to buy this on a friends device as a gift to continue supporting.

Zsolt, I have a few requests, could you please make one of the buttons in icade advance the 'done' button at the end of a game? I play pluged into the bigscreen and would love to just play again, without having to get up to use the touchscreen. Also, at some point could you add the ability to scroll through and select tables with the icade?

Also, would there be any problem with me letting people try your game pluged into a monitor at a pinball expo? If it is ok, I would like to set up a station with your game at next years Rocky Mountain Pinball Expo. Again thank you for your continued work on my favroite game!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Any ideas guys of other tables that are out there? I didn't think there were that many tables they could emulate from Zaccaria?!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
http://youtu.be/2_tcrmaeirU

A video of a really nice Aerobatics, this table looks great to me. I love the sounds of the spinners, I never knew of an EM with sounds other than a chime box. Gameplay begins around 3:20. I cant figure out how to embed, if someone wouldn't mind, I bet you guys would like the video.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I would like to set up a station with your game at next years Rocky Mountain Pinball Expo.

When and where is next years (2015) rocky mountain pinball expo? - can only find info on last years 2014 one online. I didn't know colorado had one - only hear about texas, cali, and pennsylvania...

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
When and where is next years (2015) rocky mountain pinball expo? - can only find info on last years 2014 one online. I didn't know colorado had one - only hear about texas, cali, and pennsylvania...

Hey, my mistake it was the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown not expo. Was in April at the greenwood village Hampton. Was great they had like 300 machines on freeplay.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Hey, my mistake it was the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown not expo. Was in April at the greenwood village Hampton. Was great they had like 300 machines on freeplay.

Thanks -subscribed to their newsletter - look forward to it this year

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Another mistake on my part it was the Sheraton not the Hampton. If you find out when and where this year could you please post it on the forum? Also could you please link the newsletter?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts