Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.1

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
God, I love this game. Still fiddling with physics settings (there seems to be no "one size fits all" setting, sadly) but enjoy it all the same. Hanging for a PC port!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014

Didn't see the embed option on my phone. posted this a page back, gameplay at 3:20

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
So, now that my work forced me to an iPhone I may find some use for it in trying out this game everyone seems to like so much. Downloading now...

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Cool. Like it so far. Nice looks. Fun tables. Just have to find a good cam setting to play on iPhone. It is a bit tiny... But at least it is configurable (hello farsight)!
I downloaded the master edition with 5 tables and it says v2.4.
What is the latest version? Is the v3.1 a beta or what?
Sorry for being stupid but I am both new to Apple and to A.S.K

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Try holding it sideways. The last update had Strike as the last table. If masterwork is the 5 game starter, I'm not sure how that updates.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Cool. Like it so far. Nice looks. Fun tables. Just have to find a good cam setting to play on iPhone. It is a bit tiny... But at least it is configurable (hello farsight)!
I downloaded the master edition with 5 tables and it says v2.4.
What is the latest version? Is the v3.1 a beta or what?
Sorry for being stupid but I am both new to Apple and to A.S.K

Maybe because it came with 5 tables, Zacc ME is a few update numbers behind the regular Zacc app. but they should be nearly identical at this point. For iPhone, I prefer camera #2, it shows you most of the table at any given time and only scrolls up and down slightly during gameplay, but holding it sideways (landscape) can also be helpful. Useful modified cam settings can also be found somewhere in this forum, courtesy of a couple Zacc veterans around here.

74-89

May 2, 2014
What a great pinball app. Looking forward to some EM's.

Agreed. The release of Aerobatics will bring the number of available non-VP EM recreations to a grand total of 3. YAY! Looking forward to this new phase of the journey. Thank you, ASK!

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Maybe because it came with 5 tables, Zacc ME is a few update numbers behind the regular Zacc app. but they should be nearly identical at this point. For iPhone, I prefer camera #2, it shows you most of the table at any given time and only scrolls up and down slightly during gameplay, but holding it sideways (landscape) can also be helpful. Useful modified cam settings can also be found somewhere in this forum, courtesy of a couple Zacc veterans around here.

Ok, thanks for the info. Cam 2 is good.
The thing with the me version sucks. That means if I stick to it I will always be a few versions behind? Makes no sense. I almost bought the gold pack.
Why is this not clearly advertised...

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Ok, thanks for the info. Cam 2 is good.
The thing with the me version sucks. That means if I stick to it I will always be a few versions behind? Makes no sense. I almost bought the gold pack.
Why is this not clearly advertised...

No they are the same version, only the update numbers are different. I bought gold packs for both so I can run two versions at the same time, helpful with updating and trying out new settings without altering my favorites.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Ok but I don't understand. What is the difference then if you have both gold packs?

There is no difference. It's just a way to have two versions on the same device, so I can update one without updating the other. If something goes wrong i don't have to wait until the next update to fix it, I can still use the older version. Once both are updated, I can set one for my usual settings and use the other to experiment with other settings I don't normally use. I can easily compare physics settings, for example.

I'm not advocating the dual purchase, but as soon as I got the app I realized it was still a value at twice the price.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I am really tempted to get an Ipad for Christmas just to get this application after seeing the new lighting video. The video shows the lighting when the camera is flying around the table in attract mode - is it that good when you are playing the table as well as I can't find a video of the gameplay with that new lighting?

night

May 18, 2012
I am really tempted to get an Ipad for Christmas just to get this application after seeing the new lighting video. The video shows the lighting when the camera is flying around the table in attract mode - is it that good when you are playing the table as well as I can't find a video of the gameplay with that new lighting?

You mean the new metal and glass reflections? These are very nice. Works very well.
And on the iPad you can buy Color Monkey's new upcoming Rob-o-Bot and Masks of Glory as well.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Lighting is very nice. Not too much Looks just right. Very nice how the bulbs shimmer trough the plastics.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks for the comments on the lighting. Based on this and the new Color Monkey app is is very tempting to buy an iPad Air 2 device but it is a lot of money, so need to think as bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts