Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.2

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt please check the lightning on Robot, looks weird
Somehow this table has gone with wrong lightmap to Apple review. The source build has the correct lightmap, that's why I don't understand how the way this case would be happened. The next upgrade will fix it.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Everytime i start the app the icons appear in the position as depicted below and after shaking my device it takes about 20 seconds before they finally rearrange in the right position, happens on iphone and ipod but is fine on ipad, do you guys also have this issue ?

1b7bace79d9c317c7c5e6c4269fd4897.jpg

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Mine sort themselves immediately... but I don't think I've seen those icons along the bottom edge before.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Zsolt. The new table Aerobatics is AWESOME. Thanks for working so hard to make everyone have a better and better pinball experience. I think I can speak for everyone by saying "we are all grateful". Can't wait to play the next table, it looks great. The new EM rolling score board is great as well as the coin dropping in the machine. It amazes me at the speed in which you guys are able to keep up with the updates. Your team does an amazing job. Thank you & Happy New Year!!!

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
I downloaded the Zaccaria app about 2 weeks ago and have quickly become a big fan of it. I consider the $20 I spent to be a great buy! I especially love the fact that EM tables are being included.

I read a number of the posts related to this section TPA forum, but not all, so forgive me if this was already covered. I noticed that when I modify the setting under "Tilt Type", that setting is never saved for the next time that I use the app. The default is set to "gyro" and I prefer touch. While this is a relatively small thing, I do find it a bit bothersome to change it each time I use the app. This does not appear to the case with the other settings, which are remembered.

I look forward to seeing how this project matures and hope that I can be helpful from a users viewpoint in that. Thanks!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I have mine set to swipe and I don't remember changing it but perhaps I did. Either way it does save. Perhaps try doing it on some different tables? Sorry I couldn't be more help

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I downloaded the Zaccaria app about 2 weeks ago and have quickly become a big fan of it. I consider the $20 I spent to be a great buy! I especially love the fact that EM tables are being included.

I read a number of the posts related to this section TPA forum, but not all, so forgive me if this was already covered. I noticed that when I modify the setting under "Tilt Type", that setting is never saved for the next time that I use the app. The default is set to "gyro" and I prefer touch. While this is a relatively small thing, I do find it a bit bothersome to change it each time I use the app. This does not appear to the case with the other settings, which are remembered.

I look forward to seeing how this project matures and hope that I can be helpful from a users viewpoint in that. Thanks!

This bug has been reported and will be fix on the next update.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014

Hi Daneman the default tilt type in game settings on my app is swipe (not gyro) and indeed, when i change it to a different type it resets back to swipe again after restart which is a bug indeed.

i dont see "touch" as a tilt type tho, the tilt types here on Zaccaria ME are :
swipe - gyro - swipe/gyro - zone

Last edited:

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
Thanks for the replies. Sorry about the inaccuracies of my description. Yes, I see that "swipe" is the default and I misspoke and meant to say "zone" instead of touch (If I recall correctly, it is referred to touch on the TPA mobile devices). Glad the issue is known and to be corrected in the next update.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Zsolt-any time frame on when this most recent update will go to Apple for review? Can't wait to dig my sweaty fingers into Circus!! ;)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
It will be a valuable upgrade tho in order to compete with all current and upcoming new table releases from other developers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.