Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.2

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Zsolt. Can you please look into something that has happened a couple times to me in Strike. I love the table so I'm kinda bummed that this is happening. After achieving my first strike and the drop downs reset if I score the extra ball and then clear the drop targets for a second time, it registers as a strike however the drop downs never come back up. It's happens 2x when I was on ball 2 plus I had an extra ball so I drained 4 times and the targets never popped back up. Weird huh? Also. Please explain how the bonus scores are supposed to work. They can go all the way up to 100,000 plus you can hit a target to double the bonus scores but when I'm maxed out and doubled I get less the 10,000 points. Am I misunderstanding how the bonus scores are supposed to work in Strike? Please advise. I would assume if the light for 50,000 is lit when you drain, you get 50,000 points but your lucky to get a few thousand. Thanks in advance as I know you will look into this. Thanks for all the great tables!!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Strike - had the pins not pop up again after clearing them as well - found that resetting the game - quitting and removing zacc for recent apps - and then relaunching helps. Issue with fire mountain where the drop targets never pop back up - resetting doesn't help - not sure if I need to do something In the game (hit a specific target) or if it's a bug

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Strike - had the pins not pop up again after clearing them as well - found that resetting the game - quitting and removing zacc for recent apps - and then relaunching helps. Issue with fire mountain where the drop targets never pop back up - resetting doesn't help - not sure if I need to do something In the game (hit a specific target) or if it's a bug

Have you noticed the strange bonus counts when you drain?

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt. Can you please look into something that has happened a couple times to me in Strike. I love the table so I'm kinda bummed that this is happening. After achieving my first strike and the drop downs reset if I score the extra ball and then clear the drop targets for a second time, it registers as a strike however the drop downs never come back up. It's happens 2x when I was on ball 2 plus I had an extra ball so I drained 4 times and the targets never popped back up. Weird huh? Also. Please explain how the bonus scores are supposed to work. They can go all the way up to 100,000 plus you can hit a target to double the bonus scores but when I'm maxed out and doubled I get less the 10,000 points. Am I misunderstanding how the bonus scores are supposed to work in Strike? Please advise. I would assume if the light for 50,000 is lit when you drain, you get 50,000 points but your lucky to get a few thousand. Thanks in advance as I know you will look into this. Thanks for all the great tables!!

I have checked both issues. Drop target problem was caused by a bug and bonus score had a wrong multiple number. Now you get 100.000 points when all bonus lamps activated and 200.000 points if double bonus lamp activated as well. Both fixes will be included by this update. Thanks for your feedback!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
That's great Zsolt. I honestly thought I might have been crazy or missing something. Thanks for the prompt attention!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Atention to FARFALLA! ignore this if was already post somewhere else ..and I didn't notice :) - there are a bug when try to start the game , the ball canot be launched !! it stop on the rail , also trying to restart will not work .

night

May 18, 2012
Atention to FARFALLA! ignore this if was already post somewhere else ..and I didn't notice :) - there are a bug when try to start the game , the ball canot be launched !! it stop on the rail , also trying to restart will not work .

Strang this does not happen to me, I can launch the ball without problems.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Update v3.2 has been sent to Apple for review. Here is the final changelog:

COMMON
ADDED a new pinball table, Circus.
UPDATED physics engine that causes more bouncing ball.
UPDATED launcher power that makes more powerful launch effect.
FIXED wrong save function of camera setting.
FIXED wrong save function of tilt setting.

STRIKE
FIXED stuck issue of drop targets.
FIXED wrong bonus scoring after a ball drained.

FIRE MOUNTAIN
FIXED malfunction of drop targets after a new game has been started.

FARFALLA
FIXED launching issue of normal and large ball.

SOCCER KINGS
FIXED launching issue of normal and large ball.

CLOWN
FIXED wrong function of Clown lamps. Now they are memorized ball by ball.
FIXED wrong function of Red Special. Red Special lamp flashes without time limit.

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Hey Zzolt- Did you also address the issue in Farfarella where the small ball does not always load properly into the the launch channel?

Also, weren't you going to correct the lighting on Robot?

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
When the ball gets inserted into the plunger area the whole table shakes from left to right 3 or 4 times, this has a negative effect on correct placement of the ball in front of the plunger rod, because it keeps on wobbling from left to right and ends up at the left or right side of the centre position of the rod, this makes it hard to plunge the ball effectively into the playfield, see pic.

4774e1e69a5035ce0986bab15a90b245.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Thanks Zsolt im looking forward to this update with the fixes and the new table and im really curious about the updated physics.

Last edited:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Yeah it (the Robot lighting fix) was also in the list of changes in the 3.2 release note just posted recently but it was removed for some reason...

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Strang this does not happen to me, I can launch the ball without problems.

If you use the small ball it doesn't happen. Only on regular ball or large ball. One other t able it happens on two but I can't remember. Was clearing driveways ALL day and still have 5 or 6 more. We got almost 3 ft of snow.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Zsolt. I didn't see that strike was mentioned in the upcoming update. I know you saw the problem as you had replied to me. The drop target problem and the major scoring malfunction on the bonus scores. That's in advance. R

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
When the ball gets inserted into the plunger area the whole table shakes from left to right 3 or 4 times, this has a negative effect on correct placement of the ball in front of the plunger rod, because it keeps on wobbling from left to right and ends up at the left or right side of the centre position of the rod, this makes it hard to plunge the ball effectively into the playfield, see pic.

4774e1e69a5035ce0986bab15a90b245.jpg

It's like that on most of the tables

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.