Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
"Just give us some information. That's all we want."

"Here's a picture of us working on it, and it's looking good!"

"Whatever man. I'll believe it when it comes out."

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I understand there is intense frustration with the 360's lengthy delay, but let's not take it out on FlippyFloppy.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I understand there is intense frustration with the 360's lengthy delay, but let's not take it out on FlippyFloppy.

I've heard that line about the 360 heaven knows not how many times, but even after as much grief as I have have given FarSight via these forums, enough is enough.

Good call Sean-we shouldn't take it out on someone from FarSight who was good enough to take time to chime in.

Last edited:

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I really don't understand this whole "submit for approval" thing. i feel like everytime there's an update on the 360 they say either "we just submitted it to micrsoft we just need to wait for approval." Or, "we're almost done we just need to submit it to Microsoft for approval." And these come like months or even a year apart. How many times does it need to be approved?

Jan 6, 2013
I have not used my 360 in a while.I tried to get online on my account but could not because i do not have the same Phone # on my account anymore so i have spent hours trying to fix this HOURS..a long very long story short i have to wait 30 days before i can get back online to buy anything or even re-download games that i have already bought..Microsoft is off the f-in wall 30 days NOT 3 NOT a week but 30 days i was on the phone the chat line you name it trying to make this process go faster they said there is nothing they can do and told me to bite the bullet ..it's just 30 day's .So i cant buy anything till 4-01 anyway. But still they say this is to protect my account but i think 30 days is way to long.And to hear that tpa Still has not even been submitted yet i bet you it will not even be out this month.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
It's in our QA now and it's looking pretty good. We still will need to submit it to Microsoft for approval before it becomes available. I imagine we will make an announcement when it becomes approved.

You say it still needs to be submitted ..well when are you planning on submitting it .Why have you not given us s1 or s2 or s3 or just few table packs.. something .I am not trying to jump on you but can you see how it looks like a wild goose chase once again...I mean let's say you submitted it today and it get's approved what would that be about 2 months from now if all go's smooth?????

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the honesty FlippyFloppy. At least we know it's somewhat being worked on.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Fair enough. FlippyFloppy, I am sorry for jumping down your throat. I'm just really, really, really tired of being plunger-teased and the last thing I wanted to see was something else I won't be able to buy until god knows when.

Also, it should be company policy to never, ever, ever make an April Fool's joke again. Because that about the 360 in 2012 proved agonizingly prophetic. But whoever came up with that should buy the tickets if you have a lotto pool. Use those powers for good.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I have not used my 360 in a while.I tried to get online on my account but could not because i do not have the same Phone # on my account anymore so i have spent hours trying to fix this HOURS..a long very long story short i have to wait 30 days before i can get back online to buy anything or even re-download games that i have already bought..Microsoft is off the f-in wall 30 days NOT 3 NOT a week but 30 days i was on the phone the chat line you name it trying to make this process go faster they said there is nothing they can do and told me to bite the bullet ..it's just 30 day's .So i cant buy anything till 4-01 anyway. But still they say this is to protect my account but i think 30 days is way to long.And to hear that tpa Still has not even been submitted yet i bet you it will not even be out this month.

It's not just on the 360. Microsoft has also "TSA'd" MSN and Windows 8.1 (don't know about their phones), etc. So if you haven't logged in for a while, you have to go through additional security steps to access your own content.

Just got a computer with 8.1, and I don't like the fact that, unlike Win7, every account you have is connected. But IMO it's a fair trade off to get a more powerful PC that runs TPA smooth as silk.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Same old same old FAIRSIGHT, it hasn't even been submitted yet, I'm sure something will pop up to stop it being submitted, and even if it does get submitted..............well I'll let you all guess

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
At least we got some news. Its not always gonna be what we hoped for, but it's something. Everyone kept asking for any sort of update, and we got one. At least FlippyFloppy gave us an update. I'm guessing it'll come sooner than later or he woudn't of said anything.

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
I suppose I'd consider buying it if the achievements worked, since they apparently don't in the XBone version. I'll definitely wait for feeback if I do decide to give it a chance.

BPzeBanshee

Aug 5, 2014
Looking forward to the 360 release if all goes well with QA. Perhaps I'm being naive but I doubt a Farsight dev would waste his time bumping this thread with a hoax picture (or with a post at all for that matter) if there wasn't a serious plan to follow through with it. We've waited 2.5 years, what's another month. :)

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Looking forward to the 360 release if all goes well with QA. Perhaps I'm being naive but I doubt a Farsight dev would waste his time bumping this thread with a hoax picture (or with a post at all for that matter) if there wasn't a serious plan to follow through with it. We've waited 2.5 years, what's another month. :)

Where in the &%$## do you hear a month??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts