Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.3

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just downloaded the update. Haven't really mess with the settings yet. But it is so much easier to aim with the flippers now. Big big improvement. Combat looks beautiful, now I have to learn the rules. Just had to play one quick game before the boss catches me.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
New gfx effect is under development / testing, although it needs a lot of hardware resources.

4tooqf.jpg

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Do know that the Arcade mode uses the smaller flipper gap.

Yeah, Way back when I first tried simulation the flippers looked "displaced" meaning the arcade mode flippers looked like the natural placement and the simulation looked flippers looked wrong. When I trapped a ball in simulation and it was hopelessly behind one of the bumpers I went with arcade - and assume this is the default way to play. I do like the larger gap though!

New gfx looks great zolt -bring it!

Game Center scores got screwy and connectivity is broken.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
IGoFirstIndy, SilverBalls... Thanks for your input. I'll let you know what I think after making the Gold purchase.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Might be a Canadian AppStore thing because it won't download for me either. I guess we can always delete the app and download fresh full install.

Well deleting the app and redownloading doesn't work, won't let me download it at all! Doh!!! Will have to retry later, any other Canadians experiencing this issue?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
iOS 8.2 app update hit today - maybe a billion people auto updating is screwing the internet. Game Center and leader board seem out of whack.

night

May 18, 2012
According to Dutch media; Today, various Apple services such as iCloud and the App Store suffered a major failure.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
They better not blame this on ASK's new physics engine! ;)

Word of warning: rebooting and even updating the iPad 3 to iOS 8.2 does not enable one to download the newest version of Zaccaria Pinball, it still just shows the cloud icon and won't download! Lol

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I just tried to get the update for my iPad 3 but it won't update.
As far as the new Apple 8.2 update. Hell No Never!!!
I still have 7.1.1 :cool:

Last edited:

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Elated!

Thanks for all of your hard work in turning the Zaccaria tables into virtual masterpieces, Zsolt!

I have yet to play them all since the latest update, but those I have were thoroughly enjoyable! It's a real treat to be able to aim accurately, as well as being able to keep a ball in play more than a few seconds.

Keep up the good work, and thanks again!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
It just spins then cancels and I just keep pushing update. No luck but thanks iguana.
Maybe later it will work. There is another app on my iPad now and it won't update either. Apple store is dead I guess for now.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
It just spins then cancels and I just keep pushing update. No luck but thanks iguana.
Maybe later it will work. There is another app on my iPad now and it won't update either. Apple store is dead I guess for now.

I just updated Marvel pinball without problems. Maybe it's a regional problem. I feel for you, though... I would be climbing the walls if Zaccaria didn't update after waiting for the new physics engine for so long. Keep the faith!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I keep trying here in Texas no luck using app. store at all. I have been waiting a long time for this particular update and just my luck now it's finally available the Apple store is dead on arrival.
This is pissing me off just a little. Better luck tonight hopefully.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Help! When I click on the update button a dialog box appears that says "Zaccaria fans BUY AN ANDROID". Seriously, it's worth it if only to be free of the iTunes hassle and tyranny... I'm going to go play all 29 tables and celebrate the new physics engine. This update can wait.

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I'm thrilled with the new update! I was lucky to grab it last night before the App Store issues.
I appreciate that ASK allows us to disable certain graphics options to enable better play. I was experiencing some stutter on a few tables that was alleviated by turning off the glass and reflections. It's smooth as silk now!
I've noticed that several tables are now darker than before. This is not necessarily a complaint. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
You guys have really done a fantastic job of creating one of the best pinball sims available. Congratulations and thanks!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts