Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.3

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Waiting for Apple to get their act together, just seeing the update waiting is kind of a drag. Guess I'll just watch the papa circuit finals instead :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Now thats a f••• bummer indeed, still waiting here to download the update and just like Night already posted, the Dutch media posted an article about the app store being offline in stress sinds 10',00 this morning, so.. iphones & ipad in the bin and go for Android

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Got to play a bit more at lunch today. Didn't even bother with any customization yet. Just threw it into arcade to play a quick game or two. Next thing I knew my lunch was over. Just love it. Can't wait to see Hairy's reaction. I think even he will be pleased with the new physics.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I'm thrilled with the new update! I was lucky to grab it last night before the App Store issues.
I appreciate that ASK allows us to disable certain graphics options to enable better play. I was experiencing some stutter on a few tables that was alleviated by turning off the glass and reflections. It's smooth as silk now!

On Android on my Nexus 7 2012 and Acer DA1 I find turning off the arcade room background gives ultra smooth play. Looks better with it off too I think and it is hardly visible in portrait anyhow. Would be better to default this to off.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
can anyone use the swipe to nudge function? either one just gives me touch, timeshicks got me on a swipe kick

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
On Android on my Nexus 7 2012 and Acer DA1 I find turning off the arcade room background gives ultra smooth play. Looks better with it off too I think and it is hardly visible in portrait anyhow. Would be better to default this to off.

Great idea! I did this and could then turn reflection back on. (I really like this effect!). I still have to leave the glass turned off. Not a bad trade-off to be able to play on my "legacy" iPad.

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
App Store is still broken, checked my IPad Air and when looked at updates it said version 3.3 (open) so opened and hey presto 3.2 version still. Foolishly deleted from my IPad and tried to re-download :( don't think I will be playing on the big screen on 3.3 tonight. Get it sorted Apple this is killing me, will have to keep playing on my phone!

night

May 18, 2012
About the Time bonus message; very good, but perhaps there could be a 'don't show this message again' option next to this message, to avoid it will pop-up each time you start the table.

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
Scratch the App Store post, just checked my iPad and it has re-downloaded the app and installed version 3.3, pinball heaven awaits so if anyone in the UK is still trying to update try it now.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey Jeff, Baron posted some 'old school' style physics giving slower play on the Android reason. Maybe try those as a starting point to sre what you think if the settings are the same on iOS.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...l-update-v1-04?p=194228&viewfull=1#post194228

I tend to use these but increase the bumper and slingshot force to about 70%.

Right on, thanks man. I'll give those a go as soon as the App Store gets sorted and I can finally buy Gold.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Wow on first impression I'm blown away! Finally this feels like pinball to me.
Aiming was my biggest complaint and that seems to be way more accurate now, along with ball weight and speed.
Lighting looks great as well.
Thanks Zsolt and team, I'll be spending quite a bit more time playing these wonderful tables :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey Jeff, Baron posted some 'old school' style physics giving slower play on the Android reason. Maybe try those as a starting point to sre what you think if the settings are the same on iOS.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...l-update-v1-04?p=194228&viewfull=1#post194228

I tend to use these but increase the bumper and slingshot force to about 70%.

These settings rock. I went ahead and pushed the bumper force up to 80. I love me some lively bumpers, heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts