iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
RBION: you can see the carpet/floor below the table through the center scoop area as the camera scrolls up the table. Don't know if this is new to this version or not, first time I've seen it though.

RE: NGG- I don't seem to have a consistent problem with the 2- balls coming out like you do. Interesting. Maybe try quitting to main menu and reloading the table?

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I've also started getting second balls in NGG via the launcher. Once I had triple balls as well. Problem is I didn't realize it and the balls didn't exit the launcher. And worse, TPA then assumes the balls got launched and refuses to launch the balls again. So the only way out is to quit and restart the game.

Though, somehow I also mysteriously released a ball that suddenly appeared on the table. I lost the extra ball after I sank it into the putting hole.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
This version seems to have brought more bugs to the game than it fixed.

Yea not quite sure how to feel about this.

Maybe it's just me, but has the light show/lamps on each of the tables been upgraded a bit? Looks a bit more like a light show now, whereas before it looked more 'flat' in terms of luminescence. But, I could also be sleep deprived and this could all be in my head..... : )

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I guess more tables mean more bugs. Strangely I haven't had the 2 balls in the plunger on NGG at all.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
RBION: you can see the carpet/floor below the table through the center scoop area as the camera scrolls up the table. Don't know if this is new to this version or not, first time I've seen it though.

Just checked on my iPhone 5 and it looks fine, what device are you playing on?

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Am i the only one with the ball stuck on the lower playfield of Black Hole? When i shoot it to the left it's not captured but it doesn't come back...nudge or call the attendant don't work... This morning it happened for 3 consecutive games...more than a little bit annoying

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Now it drained in the lower playfield and the game stopped... No returning to the upperfield... Sooooo strange.

Quasimondo

Aug 19, 2012
One problem which exists already since several version is still not fixed: when I pause in the middle of a game and wait too long so the iPad goes into sleep mode it happens almost every time that when I reactivate it the Pinball Arcade app has quit (or probably crashed) and all I see is the home screen. Restarting PA will then do a full restart and of course the current game is lost.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Also noticed that some of the visible geometry is a bit off on ToM. The snaking wireform that runs down the right side of the table no longer passes under the launch ramp. This means that a loop shot round the back of the table from left to right (spotting a Theatre letter) appears to not follow the wireform back to the right flipper, but snakes further left (to where the wireform should be).

I'm guessing that the game's geometry for calculating physics is different to that displayed on-screen.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Am i the only one with the ball stuck on the lower playfield of Black Hole? When i shoot it to the left it's not captured but it doesn't come back...nudge or call the attendant don't work... This morning it happened for 3 consecutive games...more than a little bit annoying

seen this a couple of times on both ipad2 and iphone4s (both ios6)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

Happening to me as we'll. finally really like the game and now it is buggy.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Black Knight, during multiball sometimes the ball just disappears from the screen (not fly off, literally disappear)

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Also noticed that some of the visible geometry is a bit off on ToM. The snaking wireform that runs down the right side of the table no longer passes under the launch ramp. This means that a loop shot round the back of the table from left to right (spotting a Theatre letter) appears to not follow the wireform back to the right flipper, but snakes further left (to where the wireform should be).

I'm guessing that the game's geometry for calculating physics is different to that displayed on-screen.

Curious- have you noticed this on other tables at all? I feel like I might be seeing this on say, Elvira (first one that comes to mind), and especially when I shift between camera angles. I was wondering if it was just me. It's almost like certain things are stretched/skewed very, very slightly which makes the table 3-d geometry look 'off.'

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
On NGG, if you finish a game with 1 or 2 balls locked, the next games starts with 2 or 3 balls in the plunger.
Happens on Android too.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
All achievements gone and settings seem to be reset to default. I suspect the Hall of Fame scores have gone as well, because I doubt the first score I just got on TotAN (18 pts) is my highest thus far.

Update sucks :(

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
All achievements gone and settings seem to be reset to default. I suspect the Hall of Fame scores have gone as well, because I doubt the first score I just got on TotAN (18 pts) is my highest thus far.
Update sucks :(

Log into the gamecenter app and your achievements should still be there. Your HOF total should still be there in gamecenter also but in the app it probably shows all zero's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts